“Best Brunch In Pattaya”

Ranked #51 of 1,237 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$20 - US$100
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mantra Restaurant & Bar is a chic and stylish culinary experience unlike any other. Located on Pattaya Beach Road in Amari Pattaya, Mantra features seven open kitchens serving up incredible Asian, Western and Mediterranean cuisine. Dramatic, eclectic, unique - Mantra features two levels of awe-inspiring architecture and unique décor while the towering treasure walls create focal points with artfully placed collection of artefacts. Hedonist Harlem, Opium Den, the Sultan's Table, Opera Seats or Main Theatre, you choose your corner. DRESS CODE Mantra is chic, smart and stylish - and that's how we like our patrons to dress. Gentleman - no shorts, tank tops or sandals please. During the weekends the dress code is relaxed to Smart Casual. The Mantra Team reserves the right to refuse entry. Mantra Bar Open Daily, 17:00 to 01:00 Mantra Restaurant Open Daily, 18:00 to 01:00 (last kitchen order at 11:30) Fabulous Sunday brunch from 11:00 to 15:00
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Went for the Sunday Brunch - 11 am to 3 pm - on New Years' Day. It is expensive, but if you come with a healthy appetite you will get your money's worth. With crab legs, giant prawns, fresh oysters, rock lobsters, prime rib, roast duck, sashimi, roast ham, an Indian food station, a Chinese food station with dim sum, noodles, duck delicacies, salads, gourmet cheeses, and fresh breads. Then there is the dessert station - a wide assortment of cakes, parfets, candies, a melted chocolate buffet to pour over fresh berries and fruits, and much more. The attached photos don't do it justice but it was very good.

Benjamina S, Public Relations Manager at Mantra Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Dear Richard P,

We are so much appreciated you has enjoyed with our food in Sunday Brunch also able to recognized our menu from buffet over 200 menus. for sure your comment will be share to Mantra chef and kitchen team to encourage moving on a good work.
on behalf of Mantra team we are looking forward to welcome you back to Sunday Brunch buffet once again soon.

Wish you a have a very happy new year!

Best regards,
Benjamas Sitthi ( Ms.)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,228)

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Dinner for two. Food was very good and high quality.
Loved the design, surroundings and the staff was excellent.

We will be back when in Pattaya :-)

Benjamina S, Public Relations Manager at Mantra Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2017

Dear Anneskeie,

Happy New Year 2017 from Mantra Restaurant & Bar !

Thank you for your wonderful review we are glade you are enjoyed with food and service, I will share your compliment to all Mantra Team to keep high standard and moving forward.

look forward your next visiting.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Best bar in Pattaya. Nice Staf och nice area.
K.h Kanyabee(bee) is a great bartender. She do all she can so customer like me enjoy be at bar.
Its far from my room but i go every night an take a drink.
Thanks Bee

Benjamina S, Front Office Manager at Mantra Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2017

Dear Kentsverige,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. appreciate you have a good time and enjoy what Bee serve you. your compliment will be share to all Bar staff especially Khun Bee.

look forward for your next visit.

Best Regrds,

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I'm been countless times in Mantra, this restaurant is big and with a modern interior.
The choice of food is extensive, infact, it's a multicuisine concept; Indian, Italia, Thai, French, Japanese. Keep some space for dessert.

Benjamina S, Public Relations Manager at Mantra Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Dear Otto N,

Than you very much for your wonderful review, glad you have a good time and enjoy the food at Mantra.

look forward to your next return and thank you for your patronage.

Best regards,
Ben

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I booking for 19:30.
Arrived 18:30 for an apertive.
That are an apocalypse.
The barman no care because are very busy for the custumers hotel dinner.
I wait one hour in complitly noise.
The staff unbuilt the buffet, for the hotel, like a factory.
We are seating in the bar, me and my cousin, and we can't speaking.
About 10 of the team, laugh and scream, banging carts.
One hour! In the bar! Stress!
Ok, arrived 19:15.
The receptionist introduce me in the restaurant and she let me know, better upstairs because the have to clear the restaurant.
Okay, i said but, I don't know the upstairs restaurant still directy open with downstairs :(
Nice again and for obscure that, they raise the music!
Order clear and fast....
The service......terrible!
Ask about 3 or 4 time the same things. Example, the bread, the water, the wine, the cake, the coffee, terrible cafe, dirty tablecloth.
Ok for every thing but the water I can't wait 15 minutes.
The food is good and fresh.
Very bad service.
I raccomand everybody, don't go in any recurrence of the hotel because they no care the customers not the hotel.
One thing broken my heart is, the amazing AMARI HOTEL no have the professional collaborators first in absolute the manager. Him smile all the time and no care the bad unprofessional beavior. His is FARANG!

Alessandro Bozzato
Spa consulting in the 5 star resort in Italy

Shaun V, Executive Chef at Mantra Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Joysecret,

Firstly thank you very much for taking the time to review our restaurant. Trust that your feedback is used constructively for us to improve.

I would sincerely like to apologize as we had a Christmas Brunch this Sunday which finished at 19:00 which is why we informed all our guests in advance to come for dinner at 20:00 or after. For those who did arrive early we tried our best to accommodate them and seat them upstairs to avoid the commotion which was going on in the resetting of the restaurant.

The fact that you had to ask several times for your order is something which I have investigated myself and will be working closely with the service team to rectify immediately. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the food and hope that this would convince you to come and again so that we can rectify any service issues which you faced before.

Just to clarify that the guests who were in the restaurant were from the Brunch and not all staying in our hotel. We strive to give all our guests the 5 star treatment which they come to expect in our establishment but in this instance it seems that we failed and I personally apologize for that.

Thanks again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back to make up for any short comings.

Brgds