“My favorite breakfast-lunch spot - even from Jomtien Beach”

Casa Pascal Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 1,248 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$10 - US$75
Cuisines: French, Italian, Swiss, Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual Fine Dining. Setting culinary standards in Pattaya since 2001.
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Excellent value for money - highly recommended - Buffet breakfast-lunch till 2.00pm for 252 bath all inclusive as much as you can eat

Felici C, Inhaber at Casa Pascal Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Hello, we would like to thank you very much for your 5 star rating of Casa Pascal Restaurants breakfast and brunch buffet! Thank you also for you recommend us because of the excellent value for money. We are looking forward to welcoming you again at our restaurant. Best regards, Pascal Schnyder.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

A very good food and good time with my lover .we enjoyed this restaurant and enjoy with a food .also the service is good .thanks for all of yours .we looking forward to come back ....

Felici C, Inhaber at Casa Pascal Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Hello, we like to thank you very much for your rating of Casa Pascal Restaurant and your comment. We are happy that you did enjoy your time and our food and service. Please let us know what we can do even better more to get a 5 star rating from you on your next visit. With culinary regards, Pascal Schnyder.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I made reservations here for a late evening business dinner. I had not been here for 8-10 months. The attention and service level has gotten even better. The free appetizers were much appreciated and their presentation made the dinner elegant. The lamb, salmon, and sausage were very good. Will be back soon.

Felici C, Inhaber at Casa Pascal Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Mr. Richard, we like to thank you very much for your comment about Casa Pascal Restaurant. We are happy that you were satisfied with our service and our food. Please let us know what we can do even better to get a 5 star rating from you on your next visit. With culinary regards, Pascal Schnyder.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Super food en fresh. Alot of chois in bread only the bacon is noth good cooked its need to be crispy. And the small blond waithress girl was the best ever. She works so hard and sees everythingg AMAZING

Felici C, Inhaber at Casa Pascal Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Mr. Rob, we like to thank you very much for your 5 star rating of Casa Pascal Restaurant Breakfast- and Brunch-Buffet! Thanks also for the compliments for our service staff. If you like the bacon more crispy please just tell it at the barbeque station and we will do it exactely up to your taste. We are looking forward to welcoming you again at our restaurant. Best regards, Pascal Schnyder.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Came here especially for the foie gras. Outstanding service maybe it helped I was the last customer . Kidding aside, staff is well trained and seems even with a full house you still would receive great service. My order was the foie gras, scallops, petite waygu tenderloin which I added some bone marrow on top. They served bread table side, with 2 amuse bouche before the start of my meal and a little icing on the cake some sorbet between my scallop appetizer and my meat course. This is what I can call real fine dining in Pattaya! I would definitely come back on my next visit to pattaya

Felici C, Inhaber at Casa Pascal Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Mr. David, thank you very much for your comment and that you rated Casa Pascal Restaurant with 5 stars! We are very happy that you were satisfied with our service staff and our offers.
We wish you all the best and we are looking forward to welcoming you again at our restaurant. With culinary regards, Pascal Schnyder.