“Outstanding service”

Price range: US$10 - US$75
Cuisines: French, Italian, Swiss, Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual Fine Dining. Setting culinary standards in Pattaya since 2001.
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Came here especially for the foie gras. Outstanding service maybe it helped I was the last customer . Kidding aside, staff is well trained and seems even with a full house you still would receive great service. My order was the foie gras, scallops, petite waygu tenderloin which I added some bone marrow on top. They served bread table side, with 2 amuse bouche before the start of my meal and a little icing on the cake some sorbet between my scallop appetizer and my meat course. This is what I can call real fine dining in Pattaya! I would definitely come back on my next visit to pattaya

Felici C, Inhaber at Casa Pascal Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Mr. David, thank you very much for your comment and that you rated Casa Pascal Restaurant with 5 stars! We are very happy that you were satisfied with our service staff and our offers.
We wish you all the best and we are looking forward to welcoming you again at our restaurant. With culinary regards, Pascal Schnyder.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

A dinner with a toodler is not as easy as it looks.well thanks to casa Pascal mg toodler had a great time coloring a cartoon character while waiting for the food. Pork scallopini was quite big.I am suggesting to have it in small size. Beef tenderloin was peefectly cook,my daughter had her spaghetti bolognes and told me fews times how yummy it is. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Overall,its a recommended restaurant.

We would like to thank you very much that you rated Casa Pascal Restaurant with 5 stars! Thank you also for your nice comment and that you recommend our restaurant.
We are happy that you and your daughter did enjoy your dinner and we are looking forward to welcoming you again. Best regards, Pascal Schnyder.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Been here 12years straight and like my food. Don’t know why I’ve never been here but was there today and was fantastic. The home cured/smoked salmon...I never had Salmon like this. I mean that crazy good. Will be back and a regular from now on. The staff is super great.
Thanks!

Felici C, Inhaber at Casa Pascal Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Mr. Dan. We like to thank you so much for your 5 star rating of Casa Pascal Restaurant and your great comment! We are very happy to have you as our guest and we are looking forward to welcoming you again soon. With culinary regards, Pascal Schnyder.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Very nice dinner at Pascal again. Top chef pate with toast bread.
Excellent Osso Bucco for main course. Coffee and Sempe Cocnac after the meal .Great staff take care of me. Top evening.

Dear Mr. Vidar, we like to thank you very much for your visit, your 5 star rating and your comment about Casa Pascal Restaurant. It is always very nice to have you as our guest. We are looking forward to welcoming you again and we wish you have a good time. With culinary regards, Pascal Schnyder.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I came to Casa Pascal after my amazing massage at Savannah (check my coming review for them). From the outside, you quickly see the class of this impressive establishment. I was greeted by this great young lady that spoke English. After talking about my visit, she welcomed me in where the light sounds of violin, flutes, and light vocals played over head.

Once seated, Nancy spoke to me at length about all that Thailand has to offer! She is awesome! We transitioned to the menu where it was hard to choose between all of the delectable food on the menu that is more than reasonably priced. I settled on the Thai Sea Bass with mashed potatoes and sautéed spinach.

The sea bass took 25 minutes (not complaining, I was the first customer in the door at 6pm) to make, but I never missed it because Non (the manager) and the cook sent out several dishes for me to try while I waited for my meal starting with beef tar tar, shrimp, scallops, and finally plum sherbet! I did not know how I would eat the main course and sides when they arrived.

Ultimately, the Thai bass came out in a beautiful presentation where the chef deboned it in front of me after cracking it from its salt crystal case! The fish was light and tasted amazing with the hint of lime. The mashed potato’s were smooth and buttery, and the spinach just crispy fresh. This was topped of with a complimentary glass of rose wine for the wait.

If you take away anything from this review, please take these: the class and ambiance of the establishment and all who work here is reason alone to visit here, the food is impeccable and the price is great for any budget, it’s very centrally located in Pattaya, and they have a breakfast/lunch buffet that is top-shelf and to die for!

Stop thinking and get here and have an experience like I had!

Felici C, Inhaber at Casa Pascal Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hello. We thank you very much for you rated Casa Pascal Restaurant with 5 stars! We are very happy that you did enjoy your dinner at our restaurant and we thank you also for your great review.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Casa Pascal Restaurant.
With culinary regards, Pascal Schnyder.