1,053 results
All reviewschic towersea viewwalking streetnew towerbeach facingsuperior roomswimming poolnice hotelhigher floorexcellent locationindian foodtuk tukbooked this hotelrooms are bigstayed nightsbreakfast buffetmini bar
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Hotel is very well located! There are 2 buildings: old and new! We stayed (in fact we still are) in the old building.. Well- old, it is just in comparing that other building is newer!! :) Very good rooms, good service, tasty breakfast, excellent view from balcony!!
Cleaning process is going on 24hours, therefore it is very clean..
I have to say- I like it very much.. If I come here again- will I choose Dbeach..... YES, I WILL!!
Forgot to mention- we are here with 2 kids!! :)

Room Tip: Sea view with balcony and bath tub!!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank OZO77
Reviewed 1 July 2016

This is very good hotel which is located on the center of Pattaya at Beach Road which is the most famous road in Pattaya. The hotel having good rooms with sea view and with bath tub so good for honeymooners also. It is near to world famous beach road and also so many Indian restaurants are near to this hotel. Overall a good 4 star hotel.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank Jiten75sharma
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed in the chic tower as the rooms looked newer on TA. Well I wasn't disappointed, white based looking rooms... Nice small balcony with a side view of the sea. I guess only grouse I had was I was facing the side alley and the music was booming into the wee hours. For those who wants to avoid that.. Can try request for rooms facing away from soi 6.

Breakfast was part of the package and I would like to say it was quite impressive for a local hotel. Had 2 days of enjoyable breakfast before heading to Bangkok.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank SeahKC
Reviewed 22 June 2016

The rooms at Chic Tower are really very good, very big and well decorated. The bathrooms are also fantastic. The Chic Tower is a new building in the same premises. There are many Indian restaurants around the property. The beach is located just across the road.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Satish S
Reviewed 12 June 2016

lovely hotel on beach road,stayed in chic tower.room on 9th floor seaview,huge balcony.staff all great, so friendly.nice choice at breakfast.would recommend.good location just across the road to the beach.no problem with noise.clean towels at the pool every day.the pool is not the biggest,but never had a problem getting a sunbed.

Room Tip: chic tower higher floor great view over pattaya.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple