The Mountain Grand View ( Sea view restaurant )
Ranked #463 of 1,388 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Description: Thai food and European food. Swimming pool and sea view point. Dinosaur jurassic mountains.
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The place is a touch run down but the view is amazing! We had lunch here it was alright, the service was good. There is a small infinity pool for 100 baht you can use - we went in the pouring rain so no swimming but other friends have been and said its lovely to swim and see the views. Even if you only go for the view its worth the stop off.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The worst restaurant we visited on our 5 week Honeymoon through Dubai, Australia, New Zealand and Koh Samui. The staff were completely disinterested. We were brought to our table by a waitress who did not speak. Our order was taken and our food was in front of us within 2 minutes. There is no way the food could have been freshly cooked. It was bland and tasteless and nothing like the amazing food we had during the rest of our stay on the island. After we finished our food, we waited with empty plates in front of us for over 20 minutes, the waitresses just sat around looking at their phones. We decided that we obviously were not going to be offered any nore drinks or dessert so we had to get up, pay and leave. Don't come here, there are so many much nicer restaurants on the island.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The location is very good, in the mountains of Samui. A nice break if it gets to warm on the beach. The view is spectacular! The food is good and surprisingly reasonable. The have an infinity pool on site, so bring your swimming trousers! The also have a sculpture park short seeing.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stopped here for lunch. We had chicken burger and fries. Food ok. Service awful. They need to sack the grumpy waitress who stomped around the restaurant with a resting b**** face.

The view was ok, not amazing though.

5/10 for us.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Came here with my partner alone in our rental car, it was a rainy day and when we pulled up to the restaurant I think the staff were surprised to see anyone due to the weather. At first we could not see the view because of the thick cloud but by the time we left it started to clear and I could see what would be an incredible view on a clear day.

The food, well..... this is by far the worst food Iv eaten in Thailand or ever! I ordered a chicken noodle soup to start which I could not handle more than 3 mouthfuls, I thought it was just not to my taste and instead ordered a club sandwich which was when I realised that there was something not right with the chicken, my club sandwich had the same dirty taste to it as the chicken soup, I pulled the chicken (that looked like the most questionable chicken Iv seen) out of my sandwich which made it a bit better to eat and got through the rest of my meal, everything was deep fat fried or greasy, not what I would expect in Thailand at all. The staff also looked really put out by us being there and the waitress really didn't like it when I asked to order something else rather than my soup. I felt quite uncomfortable here, which was a shame because it could have a lot to offer but clearly chooses to rely on the view as its only selling point. I'd recommend just having a drink if you'd like to go.