“Great food!”

Fi Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #602 of 1,355 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fi Kitchen & Bar new restaurant in Koh Samui. Savor an authentic taste of the most delicious & healthy cuisines in the world. Raw material, our farming, organic extra virgin, greek olive oil!
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Really tasty food! A little over 200 B for a pita wrap/sandwich with fresh pita, great tzatziki sauce, and a very generous portion of chicken. I couldn't finish the whole thing so I took it home to eat the next day! Other dishes are even cheaper.

The owner is very very nice and upholds a high level of customer service, making sure you're happy and taken care of.

I would recommend it! Great food.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We decided to visit this Greek restaurant following TP research. We decided that an 'out of town' Greek restaurant may be preferable to one on Main Street Chaweng. Slightly difficult to find (IMMEDIATELY after Lotus Tesco turn left and it's 100mtrs up that street). Only two other guests, but welcoming host. Marvellous eggplant dip with tasty pitta bread, splendid meat balls stuffed with feta, mussels in Ouzo, qualityGreek salad and some other little pie thing that contained spinach with yoghurt accompaniment.
A little pricey for lunch in Thailand but excellent food. Friday buffet for THB279 per person sounds great and recommended by the guy who hired me my rental car.... and he is not Greek!!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

As I live here on Koh Samui, I visit there many times. If I have my friends coming over, this is "must go" place. Food is good. I was in Greece and tried many restaurants, I have to say this is original! I love the food, I love the service. It is just exellent!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Friday they have a buffet incase your like me and never know what to order. I would eat here and only here if I could. I am very sad we found it so late in our trip or I would have gone more. The set up a buffet of chicken and lamb kabobs greek salad (real one not the lettuce one) it was super busy and yet the staff were cool and calm and very attentive. its on the street right next to Tesco lotus. take the time to find it... don't miss you

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here 3 times in our 2 week stay in Koh Samui and loved it every time. We did the buffet twice (Fridays 6:30-10, 279 Baht) which was incredible and also came for lunch once and got a gyro which was also super good. Real Greek food. Soooo good :)

It's on the street right beside Tesco Lotus.