“Nice place”

Clay Studio Coffee In The Garden
Ranked #9 of 258 Coffee & Tea in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place and food are yummy!
This is in south of old city , the locations is convenient!
The menus is limited selections , but overall is nice!
Have a coffee break or breakfast is a wise choice, but lunch or dinner the food is very general!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing location! The garden is so pretty and calm that I thought I’ll be back even before tasting the food! My breakfast was great: had a mango toastie and scrambled eggs with a latte. Fresh mango, very well made scrambled eggs and good coffee. I hang out there longer to breath in the atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful and scenic outdoor cafe, good menu, the beverage menu is average. Breakfast is ok, overall all great, I just enjoyed the scenery.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We stumbled on this place on our first morning in Chiang Mai and returned every morning for the remainder of our trip. Coffee was fantastic, breakfast was tasty and reasonably priced, and the atmosphere was serene, especially in the early hours. It was a calm and peaceful way to start our mornings.

Our usual consisted of two cappuccinos, fruit with muesli, green curry, and mango sticky rice for about 400 baht. It’s a little pricier than what you can find on the streets but still very reasonable. Cafe opens at 8am, but they let us relax in the garden as early as 730. Cash only.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This place is utterly beautiful and relaxing to take a break from a hot and noisy Chiang Mai day. Birds are singing and it smells of incense. It looks rustic yet elegant and appeared quite sophisticated to me - until they served me ice coffee in a plastic jug...! WTF?
I know it's quite common in Chiang Mai (and the rest of Thailand), but hey - have you thought of what plastic does to our planet? Please, as you promote pottery, why don't you have clay jars?! (Glass would do as well!) This is not only cheap looking, it's also quite unthoughtful.