“What excellent quality of food AND kindness of the staff!!”

Passionate Chiang Mai
Ranked #269 of 2,729 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Singaporean
Description: Passionate Chiang Mai is an established Asian Fusion restaurant with a varied selection of authentic meals, offering a wide range of choice for our customers. Our cooking styles include Chinese (Cantonese), Singaporean (including our famous Singaporean Chilli Crab), and Thai dishes, allowing something for every taste preference. We invite you to come visit Passionate Chiang Mai and our friendly staff to "romance your tastebuds", and find out why people are coming back again and again. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

My first time there, but I was treated like a queen - all specifics such as no chili were answered - and it was TRUE Asian food, true Asian style. The table was COVERED in amazing dishes - and they kept coming, a delight of flavors and sharing. The staff - well, it’s all family and you truly feel pampered and welcome. After 6 years in CM, I realize it has not happened that often. Also, I would recommend few purely Asian restaurants (because of my food requirements) but this one - YES!! Go for it! You wont be sorry!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I don’t remember what I ordered but I know as well that it’s Thai food only and hard to remember name of Thai foods haha. They are really amazing and no need for any deep word. “AMAZING”, it suits you already! Cheers!

I love your heaven ~

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Today, 13 May I went to Passionate Chiang Mai for lunch. Via Trip Advisor recommendation, I already knew what to expect. Here are my highlights..
(1) The ambiance, food, cleanliness, location is the best in Chiang Mai
(2) The 2 owners, Leo and his wife were very cordial. They helped me with the menu. They gave me an extra dish..fried rice with seafood at no extra charge. They gave me some fruit for dessert.
(3) I met David.. an Australian living in Chiang Mai who is their confidante. We drank a bottle of wonderful red wine.
Whether your a visitor in Chiang Mai or a resident in Thailand, please make this a MUST for a visit...

Worth your time...

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We had fantastic lunch in this beautiful restaurant. I was amazed by the cleanliness of the place even its toilet was clean and the food tasted very good. The service was very personal and it bring good moments spent there.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Vanvicvan
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my parents felt the food here reminded us of hometown food in Malaysia, especially the hotpot dishes. Totally comfort food! Seems like a new clean restaurant... and we noticed the owner was going around asking customers for feedback. My parents were impressed with their services.

Date of visit: January 2018