“Nice look but disapointed”
Review of Little Cook Cafe

Little Cook Cafe
Ranked #666 of 2,631 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Place is nice and relax.
Dishe look realy nice, well presented, unfortunatly, pastas weren't cooked and a bit expensive for what was on the plate.

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Little cook cafe is a small place which good for relax they sell steak , salads and spaghetti. They served us good looking big dish. Tasty though. The place usually be busy especially on weekend so you better call them to reserve the table.
They cooked slowly and didn't have enough staff to work on their cafe. So if you are really hungry or rush ,this cafe is not a good choice.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

This place is a good place for those who like a western homemade cooked food. During the day, this place is a print shop, however, in the evening it will be a small restaurant. The special of this place is all ingredients are well selected and customs decorate with a good taste of each dish. You will be amazed when order a simple salad that will have plenty of vegies and fruits. Go and see yourself !!

Reviewed 2 October 2014

We saw this place in a newspaper article, decided to try it out. First time we came during lunch time, but unfortunately they didn't open until the evening. Bummer. Oh well, lots of places in Chiang Mai open quite late, so we're getting used to that.

We came back a few nights later. I ordered a pizza, big enough for one person, for 300 baht (about $9.25 US dollars). It was good, a bit unique. Was a bit pricey, but the atmosphere was quite small and cozy at the end of a quiet street. There were cute old jars on the tables with plants growing in them, and geckos all over the ceiling.

My girlfriend got an Italian soda, homemade in house, for 80 baht ($2.47 US at today's rate). It had nice flowers as a garnish, looked beautiful. For $2.50 a pop, it should be though. Finally my girlfriend got the black hamburger. It was 400 baht ($12.34 US). It came with a lot of fruit on the side. The burger I think has some special Japanese beef, which is why it costs so much. I'm not 100% sure though because our waitress couldn't really explain it well in English, but I read between the lines. So, a $12.34 burger? Was it good? Actually I had a bit and I'm glad to have tried it, but I still preferred the pizza better. The burger had too much of a mayonnaise type of topping on it for my taste- I'm a mustard guy frankly.

The pizza was nice. The sauce was almost sort of a ketchup-type flavour, and the "sausage" was little hot dog looking slices. It was good though, despite the fact I don't typically eat hot dogs. I normally just get a margarita pizza but that wasn't offered at this place.

In summary, I'd recommend coming here with a date for a romantic little ambiance. It was quite pricey, about $25.00 for two people, but we also got very expensive menu items. It was nonetheless a cute place, and the food was unique and very picture-worthy, like little pieces of artwork. I would come here again, but next time I'd certainly get some of the cheaper items on the menu. A regular (non-black, Japanese beef) hamburger plate runs about 250 baht ($7.75 US), and they probably taste better to a non-mayo lover anyway.

2  Thank Yoshi626
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Once I heard from my youngster friends about nice serving with Hi nutrition for people whom care for right or balanced diets.

What I love here it is all about freshly organic selected veggies but i am not a fruity person, so you can ask a cook not to serve you..what ever you dislike; fries, some sort of fruits or veggies, just list it down in the paper. They will absolutely meet your needs.

Some more, the cook used japanese beefs to serve like squid ink bun beef burger, beef spaghttie

and salad it is really big portion like western serving and not that costly the pocket money and worth to try.

Warning: dressings are just like asian dressing, don't try to have a look anything special..for me I love raw veggies and meat ..muahhhh..satisfied

If you order burger, don't please call another plate of salad, it is more than enough, remember, just list down what you want in your plate.

What i had on my burger plate, I had passion fruit, honeydew, mango and some veggies, i had better asked more gree oaks lol. For beef burger, the cook used only beef not mixed with pork or other that is why it is not soft chewed.

Well, there are also have pizza which is served with heavy toppings, nice but pizza dough is still need to be improved more

Anyhow, don't expect much and the main income is from local only that is why the taste of food is for asian but western can have, too