we stayed at the Rimping village in sept 2011..everything right from the start including exchange of mails,our concern abt travelling wth a 4 yr old kid,weather queries was just so prompt..our arrival and ride to the hotel in their lovely merc vehicle the ever smiling staff who always went out of the way to help us in arranging tours and directions and spa queries..v clean,lovely setting,great food,and not to forget the dvds for our kid to watch in free time..i do not think any other place could match up the location or the ever smiling staff of this hotel..
Thank you so much for a lovely time..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai