All reviewsmain buildingold wingnight bazaarliving roomold cityper nightfree wifiiced coffeeswimming poolhotel servicehotel roombreakfast buffetlounge areanice poolcomfy bedrooms are biggym
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We arrive in the hotel for one night and discovered that we have booked the old rooms from the hotel. When I mean old it is old! No elevator are available, the room that we received it was smelling really bad, like old! I have allergies, in like 5 minutes in the room I was already really bad. We ask the front desk to change the room and the only rooms available in the "new" building was making an "update". The room was really simple and we spent more money. I do believe you can find a better hotel with that price. Breakfast simple. Staff not really helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2017

My daughters room flooded during the third night of our visit. When she went to the desk she discovered that I had booked one night short of our stay. When I requested that we stay another night they said they had no more rooms in our budget range and wanted to raise the rate considerably.
The rooms were a bit dark.
The breakfast buffet was ok but at 250 baht they could have had bacon.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Location is great just in new town but very close to old part.
Easy walk to night market.
We only stayed one night which was good as we didn't sleep well.
Woken up too many times with fan/ air conditioning noise we had ours switched off.
Room compact, no view and noisy fridge.
Very clean and good shower.
We were on 8th floor.
Breakfast ok but would probably book elsewhere next time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Maninarakorn Hotel is really good for families to stay in, and has very chilled, friendly looking rooms, although is like most other standard hotels. The pool is a nice environment to hang out in, and the actual hotel is quite central to Chiang Mai, which makes it easy to find transport and get to places. Good cleaning services, also with a coffee shop in the court at the bottom, near the main road and a shopping centre.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same, but the rooms in the building with the reception are nicer.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2017

This hotel is fine if you are on a tight budget. We stayed here a few years ago and it has gone down hill a bit since then. Stayed in the main building, rooms are in need of updating, some if the furniture is broken, there is a lack of lamps so it is dark. No safe in the room but there are safety boxes in reception. Bathroon is OK. We did get good WiFi unlike some other reviewers. Breakfast is pretty poor if I was staying here again I would take room only and get breakfast out. There are a couple of good coffee places right next to the hotel. Staff are friendly and helpful enough but English is very limited, they could not help with local trips. Having said all that the hotel is very convenient for the night market if that is what you are looking for.

Room Tip: Room in the main hotel
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple