See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I was arrange my re-union for secondary schoolmate on 8 December, 2017 is was very and happy by arrangement of nice food and entertainments of Lanna culture show and on 9 I have to attend wedding ceremony of my three beautiful nieces on the same time the resort was prepare nice northern Thailand Lanna dress for us with beautiful and unforgettable memory. Thank you very much Baan Shing Kham Khun Fern and Khun Fai for great arrangement and we look forward to host an event at your resort again for sure.

Room Tip: Conner suite are large and nice
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed there 2 nights swimming pool was very dirty , the room was very old and smells was urine I really disappointed there was spider in the bathroom, breakfast was very poor definitely worst place the stay.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I book from AirAsiaGo but staff didn't get my order. By the way i showed the booking to her. I went there for my friend's wedding. Overall is fine. I like the theme of Lanna. The environment and little pool are clean. Rooms are limited for few customers. Lots of huge mosquitos at night. No free anti-mosquito substance. Toilet far bigger than bedroom lol. There's both hot and cold water. No tissue paper in the room. -,,,-

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Beautiful little place that made me feel at home. Fantastic service and not to far from the city centre it was great to be here. Highly recommended for various reasons. I am a fan of value for money, I thought that we got ALOT for our money. Cool spot and this will be where I come on my next visit ☺️

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Hospitality was absolutely great, swimming pool was heavenly. Bedrooms have mosquito nets and AC! The bathroom is a bit rustic and isn't air tight so make sure to ask for mosquito incense and leave it lit in there. But it was lovely all the same. It's a 15min drive to downtown. Perfect for anyone looking for a place to rest and be out of the noisy city. I will def be returning and will recommend to anyone traveling to Chiang mai.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple