See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 February 2015 via mobile

This G.H. is great for the price. For about 350 baht I have a room with fan, tv and terrace.
Someone complained that there where no towels in the room. I wonder if that person cared to open the drawer?

The manager was not around upon check in. But we called him and he came over in 2 minutes.

I never expect much from a budget place. And this place has all I expect. A plus is hot shower which isn't always the case.

For the naysayers I would like to say: Get over it. Any room below 400 baht is cheap. The old town is a complete tourist zone and prices have gone up the last 8 years - which makes sense since the whole town is more developped and has way more tourists today. If 300-400 bt is too much then I would recommend a dorm.. You will not get a palace for those baht anymore. Things have changed.

All in all. I enjoy the place. Fresh air and quiet. Very basic but that should be expected.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Jens R
Reviewed 1 February 2015 via mobile

Not the best place but it's cheap and a place to rest the head. Typical Thai bed (hard). Bathroom not the nicest but water was warm. Location was great, walking distance to many restaurants and coffee shops. Would try another guesthouse before returning to this one.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2015 via mobile

Upon arrival the man greeted me as if to do my check in as he was leaving. the first night we noticed that the mattress is with a broken springs and was difficult to sleep. My girlfriend had to sleep in my bed all night. (Were two single beds pushed together).when we wake up we talked to the same guy who had received us without a smile and told the problem,he informed us that the exchange Room should be made immediately but we Booked a tour and we would lose it if we had to gather all our things. He informed us that the room would be busy in the afternoon. Giving the option,we chose not to miss the tour and stay two more nights sleeping two in a single bed because we already had pay. Then I was thinking that if we decided to change rooms the room with the bad bed would be given to someone else without any problems.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2014 via mobile

For the price you would expect towels, soap and maybe a bottle of drinking water but none were provided.

It would have been fine for a 300thb/room but unfortunately that isn't what I paid. The reception was unattended on several occasions and I had to direct someone down the soi when they wanted to check in.

As I said, if it were a 300thb room I would have been happy but it wasn't.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights in August and we can't grumble about T-Rooms! We got the room for a very good price, room was basic but big, had everything we needed (towels (although they weren't changed), hot shower, clean sheets etc).

The receptionist helped us a lot, booked two trips with him (at a discount!). They provided Tuk Tuk services to the airport, laundry and day-trips.

It's not fancy at all, just essentials for a good price. :) location was good, 15 min walk to Night Bizarre, tuk tuk to Yellow Bar etc

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends