All reviews ping river free shuttle tuk tuk infinity pool chiang mai centre connecting door the hustle and bustle hotel is lovely peaceful oasis hotel grounds yogurt tea coffee hotel restaurant mini bar the hotel offers standard room tucked away
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

The resort located by Ping river, 15-20 drives from Chiangmai old town area. Very quiet and so privacy, those are the main reasons to made us love this place.

-Big room, neat, clean and large space for balcony
-Breakfast was good with beautiful river view
-Great value for money

It was a pleasant stay for this Chiangmai trip and we will definitely come back

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear BaiToei L,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent visit to Lanna Dusita Boutique Resort by Andacura.

It always makes me extremely happy to learn that my customers have enjoyed their stay experience with us, we really do appreciate your kind compliments and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Nice quiet and clean room overlooking the river. Close to everything with a short commute. The open-air restaurant was a real treat for an early breakfast. The river was the real focus and it was wonderful to see locals going about their daily lives.

Room Tip: seek a second floor Riverview room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Anthony C,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent visit to Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort .

General Manage

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Nice staff and service. The room is very comfortable and clean. The view at the swimming pool is so fantastic. You can see the Ping river from the restaurant and the coffee shop. It is recommended to not go with the private car because they're not many space at the parking lot.

Room Tip: Best view room is that you can see the pool and the river at the same time
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Emma I,

General Manage

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

This resort makes me feel fresh and relax. I love surrounding environments. The resort is not far from the city. Good for recovery your body or your mind. I love breakfast. This resort also has van to take you to Ta-Pae gate.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Khun Sararat N,

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Whilst travelling around Thailand for a month we stopped here for a few days. This place is one of my favourite hotels in Thailand ! I would defiantly recommend staying here, it was extremely clean, the rooms where beautifully presented, and the hotel is located by the river which looks lovely. We has room service one night as we was tired, and it was restaurant quality! The next night we went by the river and had food again was Amazing ! The hopsititly here was to a high standard and wish I had booked on a few extra days! The receptionist throughout the stay were very helpful and helped up with booking tours and travel. The only down side was the taxi to the airport, we has arranged a set price with the reception but the taxi man charged us alot more than planned ! I don't know if that was anything to do with the hotel or not. Overall great place to stay all the rooms clean and beautifully presented. I love this hotel how it isn't a chain brand and is tradional.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear 20claireew,