All reviews cottage room the cottages free shuttle bangkok hospital enjoyed nights thai style bungalows beautifully appointed and spotlessly clean car parking facility big room family stayed here the main hotel central festival super highway extremely helpful staff mosquito coils quiet hotel tropical garden
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Enjoyed 2 nights here we stay in suite room is big room for me , very friendly staff quite hotel . The hotel is outside to the old town but there's free shuttle bus to the old town , next time we will stay in cottage room , we love the garden.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
HOTELMGR_ECM, Assistance Front Office Manager at Eurasia Chiang Mai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear miaoj225,

On behalf of Eurasia Hotel Chiangmai, we would like to thank you for your recent stay and appreciate your valuable comments regarding the comfortable while stay at suite room provided to us.

It is our great pleasure to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
Your kind compliments have been shared with my team, and is always rewarding when guests voice their appreciation.

Thank you again once again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Should I be of any your further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

We decided to the north of Thailand for this year our choice for accommodation in Chiangmai was the Eurasia hotel.
The staff was very good and helpful. Big room , was a bit old but clean ,good bed .We found a bit far from the city but the hotel offer free shuttle to the city .

• Trip type: Travelled with family
HOTELMGR_ECM, Assistance Front Office Manager at Eurasia Chiang Mai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear hawas221272,

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We stayed here for 4 nights as a couple and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay .
This hotel is ridiculously cheap and even the restaurant drinks and food not expensive.
The staff are all lovely the bed are incredibly comfy and not hard at all . There is free shuttle bus to down town 4 times a day .It is lovely and quiet to stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HOTELMGR_ECM, Assistance Front Office Manager at Eurasia Chiang Mai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear chotipinn,

Reviewed 2 September 2018

I found my stay here very good. This was my second time staying with this hotel . In general I have total satisfaction given the costs I spent. The staff are really helpful and friendly . It's nice because in Chiangmai, but feel like a respite because the green surrounding . Also close to one of the mall

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HOTELMGR_ECM, Assistance Front Office Manager at Eurasia Chiang Mai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear cattyarty,

Reviewed 2 September 2018

We have stayed here before and put up guests here , we like the place and will return again if we are in the area. The individual cottages are very nice set in a tropical jungle like setting. The pool and dining area are open and inviting. Generally, this place is very appealing and I'm surprised the cost isn't more.

Date of stay: June 2018