“Disappointed”

Cuisines: European, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

We passed by and we just dropped in as we saw it was so good atmosphere from the road. But we were so unhappy with the food and they have live music but the singer just sang the songs and did not entertain the customers at all.

We will not come back here again even the service was good.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

A big restaurant laid out next to a small man-made lake. Half the tables are under a roof and the other half open to the stars. Big menu, lots of Thai favourites, served efficiently and quickly (except for the Japanese sushi bar, which took over an hour to serve me). Great place to chill out in the evening. Plenty of parking. Prices not bad at all.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

My experience at this restaurant was quite disappointing. Not to brag, but I have traveled in over 50 countries/ states covering over 19% of the Earth and eaten everywhere. That being said, I try to keep my mind open when dining out.
We found the quality of food acceptable but portions were quite small - even for local Thai people and the prices versus the above facts were much too high by anyone's standards.
Definitely not worth a second chance.
Also - the Windmill accepts credit cards ONLY when it suits them. The usual smiles and apologies, etc

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I took my Thai family here for a change. There is a new and better menu to satisfy every taste, with more vegetarian and western options. I can't fault my salad, fresh and plentiful, and everyone enjoyed their selections. Cost for 5 adults came to less than 1,500 baht, and that included a beer tower.

Okay, you're not going to get gourmet dishes at this price, but good quality at budget prices will satisfy most visitors. Live music from 6pm, Gentle English songs from a guitarist, just right for the atmosphere. It's a lovely relaxing setting.

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Food is just ok here but the view is really nice . If they can improve the food quality this will be a perfect place to dine in .