“Quick lunch with New Year hangover”

Mamory Delicious For Good Memories
Ranked #85 of 2,632 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Cuisines: French, Thai, International
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bistro restaurant in different open air style with good Thai, Western and Vegetarian food, including a coffee bar with fresh and healthy fruit and veggie juices, shakes and smoothies. All prices are competitive and locally comparable but the service and quality is very high. The menu has solution for all diners with over 330 menu selections! Or just sit down for a quality coffee and cake or enjoy a healthy shake or cocktail on our frontage bar.If you click on the main photo, you'll find a small selection of photos of our dishes including prices. Large groups are very welcome.Our restaurant counts 80 seats. FREE WIFI FOR EVERYONE.
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

So we ventured out for a walk after NYE celebrations, and stumbled across this unassuming restaurant.
We had a great lunch for 2 for less than £10 - amazing value, great food. Highly recommend the Pad Thai!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed going here. It was great service and not a long wait for food. The only thing against them would be that a couple of dishes came out a bit on the cool side but not enough to make a deal about it. But the taste of the dishes are amazing. The duck steak was the best I have had and washed down with a mojito. And my husband said the fish and chips was brilliant. Would definitely come back again.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

We wanted to celebrate Christmas somewhere with a bigger group and of course in a nice restaurant. Regarding reviews on TripAdvisor we went to check Mamory Delicious For Good Memories. First of all the owner was very helpful and we were able to to book 3 tables next to each other, even though it was really busy. The food itself was very good, a combination of Western food and the beloved Thai food. I think no one of our group had complains. I had spare ribs, the best in thailand yet! Last but not least, the owner is not only helpful regarding his restaurant. He gave us a lot of tips to get the maximum out of our 5 days in Chiang Mai. Overall, you should go there at least once.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

I last went to this restaurant three years ago and decided to give it another chance on this visit. The food is hot and tasty and the beers nice and cold so they have got something right. Its an open air /open plan type of restaurant so make sure you dose up with insect repellant before your visit, as when I went there were mozzies about ( clearly the restaurant cannot do much about that, but insect burners would be welcome. The main issue is that not unlike many Thai restaurants they have not grasped the concept of starters and main courses and if you place an order do not be surprised if it all comes at once. My tip is order your starter only, when thats finished then order your main course, dinner takes a bit longer but Hey, you are in Thailand whats the rush. Its a nice place for cheap eats but I would not go out of my way to find it if I was not staying nearby.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Huge menu! All the time when I go here I am amazed of all the menu choices I can make. I tasted many western and Thai dishes and they were spot on! When you are in the neighbourhood make sure you visit.