“Top Atmosphere”
Review of Beer Republic - CLOSED

Beer Republic
Cuisines: European, German, Thai, International, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Chiang Mai's largest selection of international draft beers with a special menu for food & beer pairing. Great relaxed atmosphere with very well priced food.
Reviewed 19 January 2017

We enjoyed a couple of speciality beers after having dinner at the restaurant next door. There was a live band playing from around 8.00 pm. The venue caters for beer sampling by way of purchasing a tray of 6 miscellaneous beers from around the world.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Coming by some craft beer in Thailand is a challenge. Luckily the beer republic gets your hop lovin' hobby a boost. The offer about 20 different beers. If you are already a (european) beer lover you might find no niche beers, but hey considering you are on the other end of the world this is great!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend took me here on one of our first dates. I was impressed with the range and selection of beers. The atmosphere is great.
We tried a 10!beer paddle where you can choose the different beers.
You must here!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

We had chicken cashews (yum) and a spicy beef dish. Very tasty, but I wouldn't recommend the spicy chicken tendons...they're chewy and odd. Very nice beer--had Czech and German, enjoyed them both.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Visiting here was at the top of my to-do list while visiting Chiang Mai. I was hoping for an awesome experience. They had WiFi which was nice. I wanted to get a flight of beer but was told 3 of the beers I wanted were not included within the flight selection. Wish they made it more clear of what's only available in bottles, drafts, flights. I wouldn't visit again. Maybe my expectations were set too high for an establishment's focused on imports/micros in Thailand.

1  Thank Kevin D