“Delicious but..”

3 Little Pigs
Ranked #993 of 2,491 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The food was great, ice tea was very good.
Had pulled pork that wasn't warmed up enough but was very good..
Green beans and black eyed peas were nice but also hadn't been warmed up properly.. I would return, I've eaten there many times in the past and it has always been excellent..
The American breakfast along with biscuits and sausage gravy was as good as it gets.
I highly recommend a visit.
They have a large menu, prices are a bit hi but not bad for what you get..

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I don't write a lot of reviews as I work in the food industry myself and know how hard it is, but I had to share this with others. To start off the manager is a horrible man who bullies his staff. He spoke to them so nastily he made one of them cry in front of us. All whilst he did nothing to help he just sat on his bed which is in the restraunt?! After sticking up for the waitress who had clearly had enough of him, he then spoke to me and my partner very rudely. This all happened after we ate the terrible food, we ordered enchiladas and they were vile. The sweet potato side was also one to miss. Worst place we ate in Chang mai, honestly don't waste your money. The manager doesn't deserve customers or the staff he's got.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Service can be a bit slow, but good things take time. This is some of the most authentic 'cajun' food you will find in Thailand - perhaps some of the only cajun food actually. Not much is Thai about this place, including the prices, but you get what you pay for - delicious home-cooked cajun style cuisine!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here twice...the sign says they're an American and Mexican restaurant. I wasn't expecting much when I ordered enchiladas since I'm not in Mexico or even in a place where there are a lot of Mexicans so it wasn't a surprise when the food wasn't all that great. But the second time I came here I ordered BBQ chicken with a side of baked beans and mashed potatoes. It was okay, nothing special. The mashed potatoes weren't really good to me. I ordered a chocolate chip cookie for something sweet and it tasted stale...thenonly good thing is the waitress there is nice but other than that I wouldn't recommend this restaurant unless you're limited on other options.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Being around in Chiang Mai for many years, I'm still visiting 3 Little Pigs in average once a week. Honest food, big portions (and I mean big :) and fair prices. My favorites are the ribs, chili cheese hot dog, big loaded potato, the salads (screw salad concept's baby salads lol) and the SWEETS! Apple Pie, Bread Pudding, brownie..... Omg, sooo good. :-)