“The food is great. The food... ”
Review of 3 Little Pigs

3 Little Pigs
Ranked #948 of 2,420 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

This is a strange place. Looking for something less spicy I found this on TA and automatically said yes. The experience dining here is strange but the food is delicious. It's obviously a family run situation as both times I've eaten here I've been served by a young lady carrying her infant child. I'm not super fussy and will deal with most things to enjoy good food but I found this strange. The Grizzly Adams pyjamas dude from the US, who is possibly the owner, watches his TV in another part of the restaurant I've yet to venture to but he has a booming voice and can be heard throughout. Now, the food. The first day I had the chili dog to start and it was all sorts of burny good, flavourful to the last. For a main I went for bbq chicken with garlic mash and vegetables. This was good, tasty, while not exactly presented well. The next time I tried the cheeseburger, something I never order, but it was absolutely delicious, homemade slaw and home pickled pickles, the burger was a knife and fork affair which I attacked with aplomb after the first bite. Lurvly. So, to access this awesome food you may have to put up with staff practices which are alien to you but you find it's worth it just to deal.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We arrived late in Chang mai and due to the weather only a few foodstalls still up and running but barely. .

Service was great..it took awhile to get our order..but it was worth it!!!

Music volume could be a little less....

1  Thank Maurits B
Reviewed 11 July 2016

The three of us visit this 3 Little Pigs , the service is good but when the food coming out.... only the Pulled Pork that recommended .
I ordered the Pork Chop which came with bit strange flavor (totally different from what I had in other places abroad) ..... I order the baked potato which come separately with the cheese, sour cream & the bacon , which supposed to be already mixed.
My American friend ordered the Taco which the (again) the flavor was not supposed to be. Last ...bit overpriced.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Tonight I felt a little craving for a Burger and instead of going to Burger King (because it kinda has a bad stigma and when you are trevelling you shouldn't really go to these places) I ended up in this restuarant. The staff was friendly and the settup of the restaurant seemed to be good, so I ordered a Burger there. It was the most pathethic Burger I ever ate, you literally get a better one at every cheap Fast Food chain. Do not recommend !

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I have been around to the 3 Little Pigs 3 or 4 times in the last 6 months or so. I have never eaten in but gone there, ordered and taken it away. The restaurant itself is nice enough and has air con and wifi. The food is really good - especially the fried chicken and the chilli dogs. The chilli dogs are really good value for money! I ordered the biscuits and gravy once...the biscuits seemed overpriced and hard to me but then again, I'm British, so maybe they were supposed to taste like that? It does take a while for the food to come but its worth the wait (perhaps its the fried chicken?). The fried chicken is excellent (I love chicken) but at the price I would expect bigger or more pieces of chicken. The nachos are really good as is the coleslaw. I've not had any of the barbecued items as of yet. I would definitely recommend it for someone (living/travelling) who is missing American food from the South.