“Quaint and quiet... good chai yen ”

Imm Aim Vegetarian & Bike Cafe'
Ranked #120 of 2,501 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Cuisines: Thai, International, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: "Imm Aim Vegetarian Cafe'" is a project aimed at supporting local organic farmers, farmer networks, and propagating biodiversity. By producing organic produce on our own farm as well as buying from farmers producing organically, we support farmer's transition to sustainable food systems. Since we ourselves are a seed center we aim to propagate rare and indigenous varieties of edible plants for the public to reintegrate into their diets, improving our health and stabilizing our environment through biodiversity.
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Nice spot to have a good Thai iced tea, with soy milk of course... try one of their smoothies - also good... reasonable at 150 baht

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Currently enjoying a fresh salad with the passionfruit peanut dressing. Massive portion and looks beautiful ! Well done , highly reccomend

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Great architecture and decent vegetarian food at reasonable prices draws in a crowd of, mostly young, digital nomads. The staff are very laid back and although they smile when you enter, pointing at where the menus are is not really the best of Thai welcomes. You can chose to sit inside, which is like an art gallery with its brick walls, upstairs, or out front. I chose the latter. I ordered the Panang Curry to the bored waitress who had pointed out the menu locationto me, a few minutes later an even more bored waiter placed the dish on the other side of the table from me and without a word or a smile disappeared leaving the menu on the table. The food was fairly well presented but rather bland, Thai food is well known for being spicy, this was not. I couldn't have told you that this was meant to be a curry
I was entertained by a young couple sitting next to me on what was obviously their first date and as usual for Americans here, were speaking way too loud and, of course trying to impress each other with their sparkling conversational skills.
My clean dishes disappeared just as efficiently and friendly as they appeared. The menu was ignored even more than I was and lay abandoned on the table. A variety of teas and coffees were listed near the back of the menu, but none were offered and I paid at the counter before leaving Imm Aim and it's moto of 'happiness only real when shared' feeling no more happy than when I arrived.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Loved the mushroom coconut soup! Salad was yummy huge portion, could have used more dressing. I think the beets on it were some other root veggie or boiled instead of baked as mushy and bland. Freshly squeezed beets, carrot and pineapple juice was splendid as was passion fruit coconut smoothie

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

VEGAN, VEGETARIAN, WHOLE FOOD, LOCAL FOOD
if you are vegetarian or Vegan, this is the restaurant for you.