“Alternativissimo”

Ranked #11 of 2,620 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: My number is +66 7133493..( is 3 months I try to change put the company don't do ) ... SLOW FOOD - I am an Italian cooker who loves to cook and I decide to cook for a few people only so I can concentrate on every single dish.Small menu which I like to serve every single dishes. Kitchen close around 9:00 PM. Simone The restaurant is very small.
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Position very good, classic italian food but very very good, location ok with open kitcken and in a corner a little consolle where a dj , sometimes, play music for the dinner. Recommended!!!!!

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Very nice little restaurant.
The food is great and the owner touches every table and every plate.
Very small restaurant so get there early.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Our pasta was absolutely delicious! The Italian chef and owner was wonderful and friendly and gave us great service. It is a very small restaurant with only about 6 tables so get there early. It is great that each meal is then made fresh to order. A great find in Chiang Mai and perfect when you need a break from Thai food. We will be back!

Secret L, Owner at Secret Learning Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thanks AlohaLisa for this beautiful review... really appreciate what you write and the photo are also nice....Grazie mille.

Warming : the place is really small I have few table and only 2 table can fit 4 people max....Restaurant is full with 16 people around... Can't cook for big group !

With sincerely
Simone
the cook.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is run by an Italian guy who makes great food and purposefully keeps the restaurant small. So if you want to eat here (which you do!) get here early to snag a seat. It gets full in a snap and you will be turned away. Not good for large groups.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our evening at secret learning. The pasta was absolutely delicious - I would go there every night for a week if I wasn't in Thailand for the Thai food :). Simone the host was very inviting, friendly and lively. It felt more like having a meal in someone's house than a restaurant. Perfect!

Secret L, Owner at Secret Learning Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Thanks Mr. L Flynn,
this is a great review where u explain what I try to do to create every evening...

Please my tel. number is 099-7133493 ( can not change with Trip Advisor because my problem with a old web site )
Thanks