“Delicious, tiny, friendly.”

Ranked #9 of 2,633 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: My number is +66 7133493..( is 3 months I try to change put the company don't do ) ... SLOW FOOD - I am an Italian cooker who loves to cook and I decide to cook for a few people only so I can concentrate on every single dish.Small menu which I like to serve every single dishes. Kitchen close around 9:00 PM. Simone The restaurant is very small.
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is run by an Italian guy who makes great food and purposefully keeps the restaurant small. So if you want to eat here (which you do!) get here early to snag a seat. It gets full in a snap and you will be turned away. Not good for large groups.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our evening at secret learning. The pasta was absolutely delicious - I would go there every night for a week if I wasn't in Thailand for the Thai food :). Simone the host was very inviting, friendly and lively. It felt more like having a meal in someone's house than a restaurant. Perfect!

Secret L, Owner at Secret Learning Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Thanks Mr. L Flynn,
this is a great review where u explain what I try to do to create every evening...

Please my tel. number is 099-7133493 ( can not change with Trip Advisor because my problem with a old web site )
Thanks
Simone.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Very small restaurant handled by a very enthousiastic Italian. Pastas and lasagnas were really good. A European break after all the Thai food. Some tips: be there at 6pm or you may not get a table.
Loved the Bruschettas.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Our dishes were delicious and prepared at the moment, the place itself is small but really nice, we liked it so much that we went twice in a row.

You have to be patient thought, the chef is all saw the waiter and prepares each dish at the instant.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Thank you Simone!
We are BIG pasta fans and couldn’t wait to visit Secret Learning after reading the incredible reviews.

We weren’t disappointed!
The food is so fresh, flavoursome, perfectly seasoned and beautifully cooked. What a treasure in Chiang Mai.

We travelled all over Italy last year and this is the best pasta we’ve had since that trip... maybe even including it.

We loved the relaxed vibe here and Simone is the perfect host. A very interesting guy and so passionate about making his customers happy.

We’ll definitely be returning for me before leaving Chiang Mai :)