“BLUE MANGO”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This restaurant is located near of the denaga hotel where we stay (Old City Area), we tried tasting food available, the food we ordered Tom Yum seafood & Thai fish cake with 2 rice and 2 ice tea. The Tom Yum taste good with some mixed flavors like sweet sour salty yes very nice as well with Thai fish cakes delicious with sweet and sour sauce in addition to delicious food restaurant's menu here is also relatively affordable price.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Beautiful restuarant with amazing food. There were 15 of us for dinner and every person commented on how tasty their meal was. Not a morsel of food left!!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Sometimes, we can think, despite the signature of the kingdom, "is really Thailand the land of smile" ?
In this restaurant, all staff members are smiling and efficient and, very important, the food is good for very reasonable prices.
Excellent location, near one of the main gate of the old city of Chiang Mai.
An addresses to put in our address book...

Reviewed 16 February 2013

This is a great bar/restaurant. There is a good choice of food with a picture menu so you know what to expect, If you go once, you will return, as I have, and you will be remembered by the friendly staff and the owners, Tim and Pim. I particularly like the tempura but all the food is fantastic.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Anybody who reads my reviews will see that I don't just like to eat in one location when there are always so many different places to try. But this place is great and I kept getting drawn back by fantastic food, reasonable prices and really friendly staff. There were several other places that I went to in the week that I have been here in Chaing Mai but this restaurant was consistently the best. I recommend that you give it a try.....