All reviews person dorm common space cheaper places old town facilities backpackers stains temple
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Stay in a private room and you won't even know it's a hostel. Private bathroom with shower and refrigerator included with free bottles of water every day and full control over the AC.
I would give it five stars except for the fact that my window was left open a crack which let mosquitoes in on my first night. I may have just gotten unlucky, or maybe there was another way they were getting in. So prepare your bug spray just in case :p

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2017

We got treated very well by the receptionist even though we arrived without reservation after midnight. The rooms are spacious and clean and there is hot water in the showers. Cozy chill out area with free coffee and cookies and excellent wifi throughout the building!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 920backpacker
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

SOHOstel its located on loi kroh road near night market(only 5-10 minutes walk to night market), and also can walk to Thapae Gate(Sunday walking street), not really far from the hostel and on the way to the gate have many bar and restaurant. I really love it. For staff was very helpful and friendly, for the room that I stayed was very clean.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Hyundai P
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I like the way they design their hostel. It really makes it look interesting to love in. Location, environment, facilities was great. Rooms is suitable for couple living or either family as well. I was surprised the moment I stepped into my room. Nice one SOHOstel! Keep up the good job!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ClementC520
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Love this hostel as with great modern design, fabulous environment, good facilities, friendly staff, strategic location (walking distance to night market) & last but not least..the price was amazingly reasonable! Great job So Hostel

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family