All reviews person dorm common space cheaper places old town facilities backpackers stains temple
Reviewed 24 February 2017

We got treated very well by the receptionist even though we arrived without reservation after midnight. The rooms are spacious and clean and there is hot water in the showers. Cozy chill out area with free coffee and cookies and excellent wifi throughout the building!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 920backpacker
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

SOHOstel its located on loi kroh road near night market(only 5-10 minutes walk to night market), and also can walk to Thapae Gate(Sunday walking street), not really far from the hostel and on the way to the gate have many bar and restaurant. I really love it. For staff was very helpful and friendly, for the room that I stayed was very clean.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Hyundai P
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I like the way they design their hostel. It really makes it look interesting to love in. Location, environment, facilities was great. Rooms is suitable for couple living or either family as well. I was surprised the moment I stepped into my room. Nice one SOHOstel! Keep up the good job!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ClementC520
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Love this hostel as with great modern design, fabulous environment, good facilities, friendly staff, strategic location (walking distance to night market) & last but not least..the price was amazingly reasonable! Great job So Hostel

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank attalaevigatad
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

SOHO has wonderful clean rooms and everything looks new and shiny, their staff is really friendly and can speak great English! I stayed in a dorm as a solo traveler and for the price it was one of the best Hostels I've stayed at (I've been traveling for a month at this point). The old city is nearby and it's close to the airport. I enjoyed my stay here so much I had to stay another night. It is a hostel so it's not like the beds are soft and bouncy but still comfortable with such a comfy duvet cover that didn't make me overheat at all. I didn't even have the air conditioning on. Wonderful place for budget travelers, I highly recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled solo