“Excellent food, reasonable price ”
Review of Elysa restaurant

Elysa restaurant
Ranked #263 of 2,339 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We went there by chance and were not disapointed. The owners were very helpful and really friendly. The food was the nicest we had in Chiang Mai.
500 baths for 2 which is pretty decent.
I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We came across this little French restaurant by accident. We had the fries & cheese platter. However we wanted to order many different things but none of which were available. This lost me & I doubt if I would come back. This place has potential but failed to rate higher due to the lack of available dishes.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Well located with a beautiful terrasse, european and thai dishes (no MSG), try burger and home made French fries, chicken/pork steak, massaman and more. The french boss is helpful if you need some advices and to finish your meal, enjoy the simple coffee, "café gourmand" or crêpe to excite your taste buds!

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

The food is really good with multiple choices and remains "family cooking style". The products are fresh and expectations are reached.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

One of my favourite places in Chiang mai! The food is simply delicious, tasting like at home - I'm French. On the other hand, the Thai dishes have also been praised by Thai friends. The menu offers a large choice and the plates are generous, at the image of the owner who always comes to you for a chat. A cosy and friendly atmosphere where it's so nice to hang around: I've never been disappointed!