3 people are viewing this hotel
US$21
Expedia.comUS$29
Hotels.comUS$29
HurbUS$47
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

I went to this hotel to use the pool on a sunny day to relax. I am backpacking and I like to treat myself now and then to a more luxurious hotel pool to wind down. I don't have a lot of good to say about this place other than the size of the pool. It's huge and seemed clean enough. However, they wouldn't allow us to use the WiFi because we weren't hotel guests. I paid to use the pool so I am still a paying guest. In this day and age it's absolutely pathetic not to give out a WiFi password, seriously?! The staff were miserable and de motivated. There were about 6 plastic loungers and all the rest were just chairs so I couldn't actually even lay down as people had claimed all the loungers with their towels. The place is really dated and run down and clearly trying to claw back on money. Needs a revamp and some new staff! If I was staying here I would definitely move it's not a nice environment at all.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gpont1
Reviewed 14 January 2020

Everything in this hotel is about money.
The staff at the reception has very poor communication, service and hospitality skills. Almost all of them are always looking down in their computer or papers. They should be looking at the faces of the customers smile, say "good morning or hi" and ask "how can I help you? When one asks a question, they never have a positive answer or good answer. Well, it starts from the manager, I guess she is the manager (black very short hair) because they always refer to her for any question.
Not a bottle of complimentary water to drink in the room. Every hotel has 2 everyday.
Do not tell the customer, "we don't lend iron to guests, put your pants in the bag and it will be ironed for a fee” This hotel should have an ironing room if they cannot lend an iron to any customer.
On my tour pick-up I was told, "if you want to make a call, you have to pay 20 baht, it is not free." A big hotel should have a concierge who can provide local call service.
Food in the buffet restaurant is very poor! Same food everyday.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

The hotel is very close to old town, has pros and cons. Exterior of the hotel doesn’t give a very welcome feel. The lobby more or less is the same. The reception desk facility is very very old. I was surprised to see such Old computer. The staff on the other hand are polite.

The room we got was facing towards a mountain which we could see the tip. Room and bathroom interior is same as the hotel very old, sofa was very dirty visible stains. Bed, pillow and blanket looked clean neither had visible stains.

In the amenities we used the pool which is huge. The pool doesn’t seem in function anymore as artificial fruits were placed on the bar table.

As for the Meal in the hotel we were having breakfast only and it was good with loads of variety

The hotel is connected to the mall from ground level making it very convenient for shopping, money exchange and shopping etc..

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 732omerm
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

First you have to check that you have booked with breakfast included or not.It is very noisy of discotect inside the hotel until 3AM.Itsound like they broke the building.Temperature inside the room cannot be controlled.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank vchotnop
Reviewed 8 August 2019 via mobile

Reviews here reflect the preferences and expectations of the visitor. This is a good Asian city and Lotus fits right in. Convenient to airport, nightlife, and mall. Rooms are generous if dated. Aircon is perhaps too powerful and requires a bit of fiddling. Breakfast is very good. The staff were uniformly polite to us. Of course the pool is awesome. The Elvis impersonator is fun and kitschy.

We were at a conference and found the facilities good. Our event planner was SAM Assist. They are top notch. I can not recommend them highly enough.

Date of stay: August 2019