We choose this hotel because it was situated in the centre of the night bazar, all the nightlife is on your doorstep and yet the riverfront is only 5 minute walk.
The rooms are reasonably sized although our bathroom was small and only had a shower. Breakfast had a great choice of different cuisines and the staff were all friendly and very helpful. The hotel has a reasonable sized swimming pool and a small fitness suite with some cardio equipment and resistance equipment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai is a haven of warm personal service and Thai hospitality, and its charming guest rooms and suites feature traditional Thai-inspired decor and design complemented by modern amenities and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess