Open today: 08:00 - 15:00
Review Highlights
A Trip Highlight!

We have just returned from a fabulous 2-week whirlwind vacation in Thailand. We all agreed that... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
cccmmmrrr
Edmonton, Canada
via mobile
Fantastic trip led by a knowledgeable guide

Booking early before traveling to Thailand, Nooh was quick to respond and we had everything sorted... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Helen_Nichols81
Bootle, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews food market felt completely safe beautiful waterfall national park local culture sticky rice silver temple old city an adventure unique experience stops bike pace thailand perspective viewpoint sunscreen
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Nooh was as gracious and entertaining as one could hope any guide to be. He definitely went out of his way to help us with random troubles, on top of showing us to lovely sites and delicious foods we would never have been able to find on our own.

Absolutely a must-do if you have a day in Chiang Mai to explore.

Note: it might say we visited in November 2016 - but actually we went on the tour with Nooh in October 2016 but it doesn't give me the option anymore... guess we're limited to 12 months for reviews.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I recommand this tour. guide Noun is so friendly and introduce to local area not sighting site. If you want see and feel the local culture, local area, you have to do it.

Noun has special dream. I support his dream. I heard when he didn't guide, he read a book and play guiter. He want make his cooking program. I wonder many people use this program he will b make special business. I support his dream. Thanks Noun.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Nooh was a great host and took us on an amazing ride through the city of Chaing Mai. We got a taste of the local culture and avoided the tourist traps. He provided great tips for later too like good restaurants to go to for dinner. We loved that the ride included a trip to the nearby waterfall. That was definitely a highlight although it does take a bit of work getting up the hill to the waterfall!

1  Thank Logan B
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Great day out with Nooh as said by many others. Highlight for me was the market. I learnt such a lot about the foods and the local way of life. The waterfalls were great too....and the food, food, food!!!
Thankyou

2  Thank bevh596
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Nooh is a friendly, animal loving, thai guy who runs these tours. 1100 baht for the day includes everything..water, juice, snacks, lunch. I was lucky enough to be the only one booked on the tour so Nooh picked me up on the back of his scooter, took me to where he kept the bikes, and really catered the day towards my preferences. I'm mostly vegetarian and he found me the best food :) i also asked for his recommendation on a good tailor to get some dresses made and he took me there and negotiated the price in thai for me! We went to a food market which was really useful as now i know what snacks to look for. Great value. Only tip i can give us to wear sneakers for the hike, and your swimsuit under your clothes as there was nowhere to change so i didnt really swim at the waterfall. Nooh taught me some thai words.. Great first day in Thailand!

2  Thank princesslucy83