Open today: 08:00 - 15:00
Review Highlights
A Trip Highlight!

We have just returned from a fabulous 2-week whirlwind vacation in Thailand. We all agreed that... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
cccmmmrrr
Edmonton, Canada
via mobile
Fantastic trip led by a knowledgeable guide

Booking early before traveling to Thailand, Nooh was quick to respond and we had everything sorted... read more

Reviewed 23 October 2018

from US$62.70
from US$185.10
from US$105.00
More Info
All reviews juice bar food market beautiful waterfall national park sticky rice local culture end of the day silver temple old city unique experience delicious food stops bikes pace thailand perspective intro
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I recommand this tour. guide Noun is so friendly and introduce to local area not sighting site. If you want see and feel the local culture, local area, you have to do it.

Noun has special dream. I support his dream. I heard when he didn't guide, he read a book and play guiter. He want make his cooking program. I wonder many people use this program he will b make special business. I support his dream. Thanks Noun.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Nooh was a great host and took us on an amazing ride through the city of Chaing Mai. We got a taste of the local culture and avoided the tourist traps. He provided great tips for later too like good restaurants to go to for dinner. We loved that the ride included a trip to the nearby waterfall. That was definitely a highlight although it does take a bit of work getting up the hill to the waterfall!

1  Thank logan_mcd
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Great day out with Nooh as said by many others. Highlight for me was the market. I learnt such a lot about the foods and the local way of life. The waterfalls were great too....and the food, food, food!!!
Thankyou

2  Thank bevh596
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Nooh is a friendly, animal loving, thai guy who runs these tours. 1100 baht for the day includes everything..water, juice, snacks, lunch. I was lucky enough to be the only one booked on the tour so Nooh picked me up on the back of his scooter, took me to where he kept the bikes, and really catered the day towards my preferences. I'm mostly vegetarian and he found me the best food :) i also asked for his recommendation on a good tailor to get some dresses made and he took me there and negotiated the price in thai for me! We went to a food market which was really useful as now i know what snacks to look for. Great value. Only tip i can give us to wear sneakers for the hike, and your swimsuit under your clothes as there was nowhere to change so i didnt really swim at the waterfall. Nooh taught me some thai words.. Great first day in Thailand!

2  Thank princesslucy83
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I can only echo what the other reviewers have said about Nooh. This was our last real day in Chiang Mai and I had all but given up on a ride that was not too much money or too much riding. I finally came across Araiwah on TA. Sometime it pays to keep searching and I am so glad I persisted. What a great day despite the drizzle. Nooh is awesome and took us to so many interesting locales, so many people knew him which I thought was a good sign. I am a foodie so loved all of the bites! The waterfall hike was a little risky, not for my 2 boys, but for their 53 y/o mom who didn't want to break any bones! I made it up with Nooh' help, but if you are unsure of the climb there is an easier way up just ask him, it is the route we took down. He wanted us to have an adventure. It was slippery at points and not much to grab onto.
I feel like by going with Nooh, we supported a local, not a big tour company. I was in Chiang Mai over 20 years ago and a lot has changed, very touristy and expensive but still enjoyed seeing it again with my boys.

1  Thank Flara64