“Simply the best!”

Araiwah Chiang Mai Bicycle City Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The cycling city program is designed by very happy/go, jolly native people of Chiang Mai, who will lead you to a wonderful and fantastic encounter around the city, which could be viewed in many different ways. Your choice is our service. Be rest assured that your one day holiday on a bicycle, in the city of Chiang Mai will be a memorable one. Our daily plan is flexible to changes to suit your personal preferences.
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Nooh was as gracious and entertaining as one could hope any guide to be. He definitely went out of his way to help us with random troubles, on top of showing us to lovely sites and delicious foods we would never have been able to find on our own.

Absolutely a must-do if you have a day in Chiang Mai to explore.

Note: it might say we visited in November 2016 - but actually we went on the tour with Nooh in October 2016 but it doesn't give me the option anymore... guess we're limited to 12 months for reviews.

All reviews
"silver temple"
"an adventure"
"unique experience"
in 5 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"stops"
in 16 reviews
"thailand"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I recommand this tour. guide Noun is so friendly and introduce to local area not sighting site. If you want see and feel the local culture, local area, you have to do it.

Noun has special dream. I support his dream. I heard when he didn't guide, he read a book and play guiter. He want make his cooking program. I wonder many people use this program he will b make special business. I support his dream. Thanks Noun.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Nooh was a great host and took us on an amazing ride through the city of Chaing Mai. We got a taste of the local culture and avoided the tourist traps. He provided great tips for later too like good restaurants to go to for dinner. We loved that the ride included a trip to the nearby waterfall. That was definitely a highlight although it does take a bit of work getting up the hill to the waterfall!

1  Thank Logan B
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Great day out with Nooh as said by many others. Highlight for me was the market. I learnt such a lot about the foods and the local way of life. The waterfalls were great too....and the food, food, food!!!
Thankyou

2  Thank bevh596
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Nooh is a friendly, animal loving, thai guy who runs these tours. 1100 baht for the day includes everything..water, juice, snacks, lunch. I was lucky enough to be the only one booked on the tour so Nooh picked me up on the back of his scooter, took me to where he kept the bikes, and really catered the day towards my preferences. I'm mostly vegetarian and he found me the best food :) i also asked for his recommendation on a good tailor to get some dresses made and he took me there and negotiated the price in thai for me! We went to a food market which was really useful as now i know what snacks to look for. Great value. Only tip i can give us to wear sneakers for the hike, and your swimsuit under your clothes as there was nowhere to change so i didnt really swim at the waterfall. Nooh taught me some thai words.. Great first day in Thailand!

2  Thank princesslucy83