Open today: 08:00 - 15:00
Review Highlights
A Trip Highlight!

We have just returned from a fabulous 2-week whirlwind vacation in Thailand. We all agreed that... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
cccmmmrrr
Edmonton, Canada
via mobile
Fantastic trip led by a knowledgeable guide

Booking early before traveling to Thailand, Nooh was quick to respond and we had everything sorted... read more

Reviewed 23 October 2018

from US$62.70
from US$185.10
from US$105.00
More Info
All reviews juice bar food market beautiful waterfall national park sticky rice local culture end of the day silver temple old city unique experience delicious food stops bikes pace thailand perspective intro
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I can only echo what the other reviewers have said about Nooh. This was our last real day in Chiang Mai and I had all but given up on a ride that was not too much money or too much riding. I finally came across Araiwah on TA. Sometime it pays to keep searching and I am so glad I persisted. What a great day despite the drizzle. Nooh is awesome and took us to so many interesting locales, so many people knew him which I thought was a good sign. I am a foodie so loved all of the bites! The waterfall hike was a little risky, not for my 2 boys, but for their 53 y/o mom who didn't want to break any bones! I made it up with Nooh' help, but if you are unsure of the climb there is an easier way up just ask him, it is the route we took down. He wanted us to have an adventure. It was slippery at points and not much to grab onto.
I feel like by going with Nooh, we supported a local, not a big tour company. I was in Chiang Mai over 20 years ago and a lot has changed, very touristy and expensive but still enjoyed seeing it again with my boys.

1  Thank Flara64
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent the day bicycling around Chiang Mai with Nooh and we could not be happier! Very easy cycling, good food on the way and lots of interesting stops. We visited a market, tasted street food and hiked up to a waterfall. Nooh was informative, made sure everyone was drinking lots of water and a fun guide! L
I recommend using lots of sunscreen though, as it gets humid during the day it is difficult to apply but the sun can be very strong and you spend the whole day in the sun.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved our day spent with Nooh biking around CM. He made everyone feel very comfortable on their bikes amongst lots of traffic and cars/scooters zipping around. We started at the market where he taught us about many types of food and bought us snacks. Then we rode around the city going to various spots that we would never have found on our own. He made sure we stayed hydrated and well fed all day. The highlight of the tour was our hike to Huay Kaew Waterfall. It was a slight hill to get up there on the bike followed by a bit of a tough hike (wear sneakers!!!) but it was worth it at the top where we got to cool off in the waterfall and get some amazing views of the whole city. Nooh knows all the good spots that aren't too crowded with tourists and he is a wealth of knowledge about all things Chiang Mai. Quite a fantastic experience!

1  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed 8 May 2017

My wife and I decided to do a bicycle tour in Chiang Mai. We are so glad that we chose to do this with Nooh. We were picked up from our hotel and taken to meet up with the rest of our group of 5. The places that Nooh took us where not places that we had seen online or had planned to visit during our stay. I was a little hesitant of cycling around a city but with Nooh guiding and helping us, it was no trouble at all.

It was really interesting to see the sites that could have alluded us in the back streets and I really enjoyed the hike up to the waterfall (even if there was very little water).

I would wholeheartedly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Chiang Mai

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Nooh took my partner and I for a day trip bike tour. He picked us up and decked us out with easy to ride geared bikes and plenty of water, we then toured around the local hotspots and afew tourist centers though the focas was on local sights aways from the regular tourist crowd. We were well fed at every chance. Throughout the day he continually captures pictures and emails tge pictures afterwards.Great stuff thanks Nooh and thanks for the tip off as to where to go a local bbq it was sensational.