Open today: 08:00 - 15:00
Review Highlights
A Trip Highlight!

We have just returned from a fabulous 2-week whirlwind vacation in Thailand. We all agreed that... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
cccmmmrrr
Edmonton, Canada
via mobile
Fantastic trip led by a knowledgeable guide

Booking early before traveling to Thailand, Nooh was quick to respond and we had everything sorted... read more

Reviewed 23 October 2018
Helen_Nichols81
Bootle, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews juice bar food market beautiful waterfall national park sticky rice local culture end of the day silver temple old city unique experience delicious food stops bikes pace thailand perspective intro
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved our day spent with Nooh biking around CM. He made everyone feel very comfortable on their bikes amongst lots of traffic and cars/scooters zipping around. We started at the market where he taught us about many types of food and bought us snacks. Then we rode around the city going to various spots that we would never have found on our own. He made sure we stayed hydrated and well fed all day. The highlight of the tour was our hike to Huay Kaew Waterfall. It was a slight hill to get up there on the bike followed by a bit of a tough hike (wear sneakers!!!) but it was worth it at the top where we got to cool off in the waterfall and get some amazing views of the whole city. Nooh knows all the good spots that aren't too crowded with tourists and he is a wealth of knowledge about all things Chiang Mai. Quite a fantastic experience!

1  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed 8 May 2017

My wife and I decided to do a bicycle tour in Chiang Mai. We are so glad that we chose to do this with Nooh. We were picked up from our hotel and taken to meet up with the rest of our group of 5. The places that Nooh took us where not places that we had seen online or had planned to visit during our stay. I was a little hesitant of cycling around a city but with Nooh guiding and helping us, it was no trouble at all.

It was really interesting to see the sites that could have alluded us in the back streets and I really enjoyed the hike up to the waterfall (even if there was very little water).

I would wholeheartedly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Chiang Mai

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Nooh took my partner and I for a day trip bike tour. He picked us up and decked us out with easy to ride geared bikes and plenty of water, we then toured around the local hotspots and afew tourist centers though the focas was on local sights aways from the regular tourist crowd. We were well fed at every chance. Throughout the day he continually captures pictures and emails tge pictures afterwards.Great stuff thanks Nooh and thanks for the tip off as to where to go a local bbq it was sensational.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We love taking city bike tours. Have never been let down by one yet and Nooh's tour was one of the best. He has it figured out to be safe, informative and fun. He tells you right away how to follow him and navigate traffic. He has picked out stops that you probably won't go to on your own with insider knowledge. We sampled food and the best FRESH smoothie from real fruit. The ride starts early to avoid the heat and to get to the market. We biked on narrow roads and large streets too. Eventually we went up hill to the National park and climbed by foot up to the waterfall and view of the city. That was quite strenuous. It came at the end of the day and it was hot. I did like going but the other couple opted to stay below. Not for beginner hikers. Nooh took plenty of photos of us too while we were riding. A nice treat receive them after our bike ride.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Nooh was great, organised tour via email, and the actual tour himself. Decent bikes, felt very safe and went to some interesting places, including a hike up to a waterfall with a natural fish spa. Nooh also introduced us to a stunning juice bar, and we went back three times. I have to say I was a little nervous about cycling in Thai traffic, but it all went very safely and smoothly, thanks to Nooh's excellent leadership. I'm 55 and relatively unfit, but enjoyed this day out immensely, go on, give it a go!

2  Thank Brownest