US$290
US$196
US$112
US$105
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$156
US$97
US$99
US$83
  • Free Breakfast
Bodhi Serene Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$175
US$112
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$31
US$107
Hotels.com
US$411
US$317
US$234
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I have lived here in Doi Ping Mansion for over 1 year. The location is great, You can walk to the downtown area with in 5 min. Doi Ping Mansion is across the Ping river and you can enjoy a walk crossing the Iron bridge to get to the other side to shop or go to new of the many restaurants there. Doi Ping Mansion has a good security with guards 24 hours a day. At night the gates are locked. I enjoy living here.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2015

View Doi Mansion is a great choice for anyone who want's to stay from short to long-term in Chiang Mai. I have stayed for a month on 2 separate occasions in different apartments (deluxe). The owner (Mr. Ake) is absolutely lovely and helped me with various queries throughout my stay. I honestly don't know many other places that have such affordable semi-permanent accommodation with such easy access and ease of use. Facilities include free wifi, washing machines, electronic key fob for the door and a night-time security guard. Safe, pleasant and spacious; this truly is a little gem near the centre of town with a stunning view of Doi Suthep mountain.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2015

I stayed at this place for 3 months a few years back and I loved it! The building was just a few meters away from my massage school. It has parking spaces and a security guard at night. The entrance is locked by a security code. The studio has enough space for 1-2 people and appeared very new, modern and clean with tiled floors. There is a table with chairs, also AC and fan and you get a balcony with a sink outside to do dishes. The bathroom was nice and spacious. There is no kitchen, but a fridge. If you need you can get a electric kettle to cook instant noodles. There is a small and cheap home store just around the corner with everything you'll need!
Otherwise plenty of food stalls and restaurants around, 7/11 and Lotus Tesco a few meters away. I also had internet connection with a ethernet cable. Worked fine most of the time.
Washing machines are downstairs for a small fee. People get impatient and tend to take your stuff out if you don't do it right away, which I don't mind, if they put it on a clean surface.
I bought my own bedding at Big C, because it was cheaper than to buy it at the mansion. But one of my friends told me he got that included? That was a little confusing for me.
The electricity and water will be charged to you at the end of your stay but I paid only approx. €100! Great price and value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sunti83
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Travelling for the first time to Chang Mai with a plan to stay for a month we looked for a budget,simple,clean,well located serviced apartment. We narrowed down our research on this place and were pleased with our choice later. Overall it is a 'no frills place', but felt simple, convenient and pleasant.The room was quite spacious, with the all needed furniture, and a big balcony, which allowed lots of natural light and air in. The shower had a divided space from the toilet and a constantly good pressured hot water. The internet speed (Wi-Fi and LAN both available) were very good: we were able to watch lots of movies loading them every another day. The lift makes the walk-in back home late evening so easy. The special thanks goes to the manager Mr.Ake, who though being there at reception only for 2hrs on each of the weekdays was very quick to make us feel like at home on aerival and response to all of our needs and requests during our stay. We rented a simple scooter from him and didn't require to pay any deposit. There were no any hidden charges on check-out day, all went calculated as promised, the deposit was safely returned, and that is 3days before our actual departure. Overall we felt after a month like leaving be a safe quiet homely place behind, which we will miss...

Among the possible minor lacking points I would possibly call the non-existence of room decoration despite the show on it's website photos and the absence of any good English TV-channels, but these are tolerable, if you do not specially look out for them. We haven't, so most probably we will choose this place again for the next stay in Chang Mai.

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank Yangzo
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Compared to other budget places, View Doi Mansion is great value and a gem. The building is located in a side street off the road leading from the north-west corner of the moan (about 1 km away, within walking distance if you like walking). The superior and deluxe (more spacious)rooms are clean, with in-room toilet and showers, have private balcony attached and well maintained.
Entering the building you face the reception and common sitting area, and take a lift up to the floors where the rooms are located. They have facilities for wifi (think it is free, we did not use it as we have access toThai friends' facilities). Close by (opposite the hotel) are a yoga studio, shops and eating places. The big Tesco supermarket is about 15 minutes walk (if you do not mind walking) or 5 minutes by motor-bike.
In general, most rooms are booked well ahead for mostly long term stay by farangs, so suggest to book in advance.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends