“What a day! ”

Ranked #11 of 275 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cheeva Spa from the moment you enter offers a warm and relaxing environment. You will feel the difference straight away. We have shown and proven that to fully enjoy a day spa, the optimal time is 2.5 hrs - 3.0 hrs. Our packages are priced and designed to help You, Relax for a Longer Life. Your life is already rushed and hectic. Maximize your time of relaxation and wellness here at Cheeva Spa. We have private couples Villas/Rooms available, at two (2) locations to serve you better. All of our packages may be done individually or with a partner. Make your reservation today on our website. (Don't forget to view our current promotions) Transportation is complimentary to/from hotels within the City of Chiang Mai. Come experience our Lanna hospitality here at Cheeva Spa, where we are Proud to be Lanna.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I had the most beautiful birthday present ever, half a day spa treatment at this incredible Thai style spa. Body scrub, wrap, aromatherapy and more. The therapists not only are really nice but experts of Thai traditional massage (which is meant for specific stretching and muscle problems) . What an incredible experience! We'll definitely return.
Ps There are several different spa packages: 2- 4.5 hours / price 2k-4.8k per person depending on the treatments and time involved. You won't regret it.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"massage room"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

It's a very cool place and the massage is wonderful but for 2 hours it's at least 3000 baht and for Thai it's aLOT!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Just had the most wonderful experience in 2 hours (only) of a Thai massage. Wow! From the moment you arrive they pamper you: feet bathed in a beautiful bowl with flower petals, delicious tea, soft music and lights, everything so relaxing and a very delicate but so professional Tim. At the end she put my hair in that low bun and served fresh mango on sticky rice with coconut milk and the ginger tea. Lost years of stress in those 2 hours. I'll be back real soon and at each trip to Chiang Mai...

CheevaSpa, Owner at Cheeva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for your very kind words. It is always a pleasure to hear a Therapist mentioned by name. This let's us know that she really did a wonderful job of expressing and showing our Lanna Hospitality.

I hope when you return again, you'll have time to take advantage of one of our spa packages. Please be sure to mention and request Tim for your next visit, and we'll be sure to have her look after you if available.

We look forward to your return to Chiang Mai and Cheeva Spa.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My hubby and I decided to book at Cheeva as a treat. The prices are much more expensive than most but you certainly get what you pay for.

We were picked up on time from our hotel by their driver in a new car and driven to the spa. We were warmly greeted on arrival and then taken into a separate waiting room where we were served tea and our feet washed.

We were then taken through to a beautiful suite with our massage beds, toilet and bath/shower.

We had booked the 2.5 hour July special which was a body scrub, aromatherapy oil massage and facial for 2,299 thb each.

Our therapists were both so professional, courteous and friendly and they did an amazing job on each item. So much so that we booked two more days with them in our week here in CM.

My husband said his oil massage was one of the best he's had and my facial was so good. My therapist also braided my hair and put a flower in it at the end.

Definitely worth treating yourself!