“As good as I had hoped!”
Review of Cheeva Spa

Cheeva Spa
Ranked #11 of 294 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cheeva Spa from the moment you enter offers a warm and relaxing environment. You will feel the difference straight away. We have shown and proven that to fully enjoy a day spa, the optimal time is 2.5 hrs - 3.0 hrs. Our packages are priced and designed to help You, Relax for a Longer Life. Your life is already rushed and hectic. Maximize your time of relaxation and wellness here at Cheeva Spa. We have private couples Villas/Rooms available, at two (2) locations to serve you better. All of our packages may be done individually or with a partner. Make your reservation today on our website. (Don't forget to view our current promotions) Transportation is complimentary to/from hotels within the City of Chiang Mai. Come experience our Lanna hospitality here at Cheeva Spa, where we are Proud to be Lanna.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My hubby and I decided to book at Cheeva as a treat. The prices are much more expensive than most but you certainly get what you pay for.

We were picked up on time from our hotel by their driver in a new car and driven to the spa. We were warmly greeted on arrival and then taken into a separate waiting room where we were served tea and our feet washed.

We were then taken through to a beautiful suite with our massage beds, toilet and bath/shower.

We had booked the 2.5 hour July special which was a body scrub, aromatherapy oil massage and facial for 2,299 thb each.

Our therapists were both so professional, courteous and friendly and they did an amazing job on each item. So much so that we booked two more days with them in our week here in CM.

My husband said his oil massage was one of the best he's had and my facial was so good. My therapist also braided my hair and put a flower in it at the end.

Definitely worth treating yourself!

All reviews
"facial treatment"
in 18 reviews
"spa music"
in 6 reviews
"thai herbal hot compress"
"thai massage"
in 43 reviews
"foot soak"
in 10 reviews
"wonderful spa"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I booked the luxury package it was excellent value for money (approx £77 for 6 treatments and 4 and a haf hours)
My therapist was lovely and I enjoyed each treatment. I would highly recommend Cheeva Spa if you have a few free hours, all the staff were friendly and the spa rooms were divine.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We had a three hour package which was amazing from being picked up by the spa car to the delicious mango sticky rice.

The place has a really relaxing atmosphere and all of the staff are so nice. The three hours went by much too quickly but what a lovely three hours they were!

With living in Hong Kong and previously Dubai the price seemed really good value for money.

The best massage and spa experience I have ever had!

1  Thank GlennandBec
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

You know that old tv show, Touched by an Angel? It was our real life today. My husband and I enjoyed an incredible few hours at Cheeva, and we left as if we were floating on air. We got a package that included a coffee/honey scrub, an aromatherapy oil massage, and a 6-step facial. Having only had 60 minute massages in the past, I didn't know if 3 hours would feel a bit excessive, but the time flew by and I don't know if I can ever do anything but multi-hour experiences going forward!

Our masseuses were very sweet, responsive to our cues, and made us feel very comfortable. Mine even braided my hair at the end and decorated it with a flower! I felt like I was Cleopatra being adorned by a sea of ladies in waiting.

Loved the teas and mango sticky rice treat at the end, and Cheeva was even kind enough to drop us off at the airport for our outbound flight. I wish we had discovered this spot earlier in our time in Chiang Mai-- we certainly would have come back day after day! Full disclosure- we had started our trip with a different highly reviewed spa but didn't love it/want to return. Glad we eventually found Cheeva!

Date of experience: July 2017