“Amazing experience ”

Ranked #11 of 270 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cheeva Spa from the moment you enter offers a warm and relaxing environment. You will feel the difference straight away. We have shown and proven that to fully enjoy a day spa, the optimal time is 2.5 hrs - 3.0 hrs. Our packages are priced and designed to help You, Relax for a Longer Life. Your life is already rushed and hectic. Maximize your time of relaxation and wellness here at Cheeva Spa. We have private couples Villas/Rooms available, at two (2) locations to serve you better. All of our packages may be done individually or with a partner. Make your reservation today on our website. (Don't forget to view our current promotions) Transportation is complimentary to/from hotels within the City of Chiang Mai. Come experience our Lanna hospitality here at Cheeva Spa, where we are Proud to be Lanna.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We had a three hour package which was amazing from being picked up by the spa car to the delicious mango sticky rice.

The place has a really relaxing atmosphere and all of the staff are so nice. The three hours went by much too quickly but what a lovely three hours they were!

With living in Hong Kong and previously Dubai the price seemed really good value for money.

The best massage and spa experience I have ever had!

1  Thank GlennandBec
"spa music"
in 6 reviews
"facial treatment"
in 18 reviews
"thai herbal hot compress"
in 6 reviews
in 12 reviews
"welcome drink"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

You know that old tv show, Touched by an Angel? It was our real life today. My husband and I enjoyed an incredible few hours at Cheeva, and we left as if we were floating on air. We got a package that included a coffee/honey scrub, an aromatherapy oil massage, and a 6-step facial. Having only had 60 minute massages in the past, I didn't know if 3 hours would feel a bit excessive, but the time flew by and I don't know if I can ever do anything but multi-hour experiences going forward!

Our masseuses were very sweet, responsive to our cues, and made us feel very comfortable. Mine even braided my hair at the end and decorated it with a flower! I felt like I was Cleopatra being adorned by a sea of ladies in waiting.

Loved the teas and mango sticky rice treat at the end, and Cheeva was even kind enough to drop us off at the airport for our outbound flight. I wish we had discovered this spot earlier in our time in Chiang Mai-- we certainly would have come back day after day! Full disclosure- we had started our trip with a different highly reviewed spa but didn't love it/want to return. Glad we eventually found Cheeva!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Not something I would normally do but it was very relaxing and a bit painful on the sore muscles in my legs from lots of stairs at temples. Feeling very relaxed and will sleep well tonight. The place and staff were awesome, very professional as well. They asked me many times if it was not to hard and if I was ok. All round a very good experience. Khobkhunkrub

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Booked our spa appointment online, and received an email confirmation. Marc was very responsive by email when I had enquiries. We needed to provide a 2,000 baht as I made a five person spa reservation. Marc came to the hotel within two hours notice to pick up deposit and provided me with receipt.

Went to the spa II today and really enjoyed our tranquility package. The tranquility package consisted of body scrub, oil massage and facial/body wrap. We chose facial because we don't really like body wrap. In terms of oil massage, we felt like they didn't really use much pressure, but other than that we enjoyed our time today. After the spa, they braided our hair which was quite cool. They also provided mango sticky rice and our transportation after. Would recommend this spa!