“Tranquility Spa”

Ranked #11 of 292 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cheeva Spa from the moment you enter offers a warm and relaxing environment. You will feel the difference straight away. We have shown and proven that to fully enjoy a day spa, the optimal time is 2.5 hrs - 3.0 hrs. Our packages are priced and designed to help You, Relax for a Longer Life. Your life is already rushed and hectic. Maximize your time of relaxation and wellness here at Cheeva Spa. We have private couples Villas/Rooms available, at two (2) locations to serve you better. All of our packages may be done individually or with a partner. Make your reservation today on our website. (Don't forget to view our current promotions) Transportation is complimentary to/from hotels within the City of Chiang Mai. Come experience our Lanna hospitality here at Cheeva Spa, where we are Proud to be Lanna.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Booked our spa appointment online, and received an email confirmation. Marc was very responsive by email when I had enquiries. We needed to provide a 2,000 baht as I made a five person spa reservation. Marc came to the hotel within two hours notice to pick up deposit and provided me with receipt.

Went to the spa II today and really enjoyed our tranquility package. The tranquility package consisted of body scrub, oil massage and facial/body wrap. We chose facial because we don't really like body wrap. In terms of oil massage, we felt like they didn't really use much pressure, but other than that we enjoyed our time today. After the spa, they braided our hair which was quite cool. They also provided mango sticky rice and our transportation after. Would recommend this spa!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"massage room"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We both loved it! Picked up by their driver, footbath/massage, bodyscrub, massage, LOVELY milkbath with fruit and drinks, and ending with a facial treatment. Then driver ready for bringing us home again. Good atmosphere, Nice and clean, and Great value for the money!

- Maria & Thommas -

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

It was one of the best massages I have added. Process was extremely smooth. Sitting in Bangkok, I could put in a request online. In 2 hours I had a response from them confirming my appointment. The free pick up and drop service eased us further. The welcome to the end was smooth sailing. The staff is extremely welcoming and cheerful. The therapists we're excellent. I had requested to concentrate on certain body parts and she definitely focused her efforts there. My husband and I left feeling relaxed and our muscles felt better than before. At the end we were served delicious ginger tea and a specialty sweet or stick rice and mangoes. Cheeva spa surely exceeded my expectations and I would recommend everyone to get a massage there!

2  Thank ShrutiSubramanian
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

From pick-up to the actual spa treatment, Cheeva went above and Beyond any expectations. They even gave a gift to my girlfriend for her birthday. I Will return when I come back to CM!