US$109
  • Breakfast included
US$88
  • Breakfast included
US$257
De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$97
Bodhi Serene Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$122
US$282
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$352
US$289
US$58
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Because we booked this guesthouse in a package deal with a jungle tour, we didn't have much of a choice since a lot of guesthouses where already fully booked. We didn't sleep a lot on the concrete-like beds. The plus of the bathroom was that you could take a shower while on the toilet. Our laundry was kinda mixed-up with other peoples clothes, but all in all we had some good laughs about it when we where home. Kudos for the nice lady at the reception. We where there at Christmas time and she was constantly singing Xmas songs. She's great fun and very hospitable! Don't forget to have a glass of SangSom with her ;-)

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We love to stay at Grace Boutique. Can use the pool next door (in same area) and always have the Blue Combi Van for music and drinks - not expensive and can choose music yourself whatever you like... mai bpen rai !!! Sanuk maak !!!

Room Tip: No elevator, have to walk up stairs, but all rooms ok.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Really lovely staff, I returned here after my first stay. There are two parts, the older Grace boutique and Thapae Lodge, the boutique is much cheaper yet, you get to use the pool which is a really lovely escape from the heat of Chiang mai in the day.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

The rooms here are basic and small but are clean and for the price the location is excellent. The mattress is very hard but you find this in a lot of cheaper places in Asia.
The best part of this hotel is definitely the facilities that you have use of. The pool and VW Camper bar are a great place to chill out after a day exploring

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Although the location is very central and the room quite sufficient for our needs, the mattress was broken and noisy that really makes some difficult to sleep. I've been to many hostels and guest house where the mattress was ok but this is another story. Moreover, the electricity plugs was quite bad I couldn't use them properly the charger keep on falling from the plug and I needed to find some creative ways to keep it there. The pool was nice at the first day but then again I went to the pool where the water stream wasn't working nor the filters I guess, cause there were many insects floating there which was quite disgusting. The stuff in the hotel was really nice apart from one guy that started to ask me some weird questions about my relationship and it was really odd, I felt really inconvenience. Finally, the place isn't worth the money .. you can check for something else.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends