See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

The rooms here are basic and small but are clean and for the price the location is excellent. The mattress is very hard but you find this in a lot of cheaper places in Asia.
The best part of this hotel is definitely the facilities that you have use of. The pool and VW Camper bar are a great place to chill out after a day exploring

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Although the location is very central and the room quite sufficient for our needs, the mattress was broken and noisy that really makes some difficult to sleep. I've been to many hostels and guest house where the mattress was ok but this is another story. Moreover, the electricity plugs was quite bad I couldn't use them properly the charger keep on falling from the plug and I needed to find some creative ways to keep it there. The pool was nice at the first day but then again I went to the pool where the water stream wasn't working nor the filters I guess, cause there were many insects floating there which was quite disgusting. The stuff in the hotel was really nice apart from one guy that started to ask me some weird questions about my relationship and it was really odd, I felt really inconvenience. Finally, the place isn't worth the money .. you can check for something else.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Grace is sharing Lobby with a higher end hotel. Sure you get good attitude from the front desk. And the pool belongs to the Higher end hotel and is very nice.However,unlike the 2000 Baht room is the nicer hotel, the 700 Baht rooms in the Grace building are in poor condition.
-The biggest issue is the mattress. I can personally sleep anywhere but a noisy mattress with broken springs is a different story. I understand they can't put expensive mattress there but a new cheap one is better than broken.
-The whole room has only one power plug.
-The very last night, it was pouring rain, which is not uncommon. Water was leaving from the ceiling everywhere into our luggages. This was the second floor and I can imagine the floor above us was sinking in water.
- Shower boiler was not working properly so you get alternation of hot and cold shower.

There are many nicer places in Chiang Mai with the same price and they have to really take action and solve these issues.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2016

During our trip to Chiang Mai, we cam across this wonderful guest house.
Its located really cenral in town nd its just a quiclk taxi to nearly anyplace around town.
We stayed here for aprox 5 days and then added 2 more because we where so satisfied.
A great room, nice bed, and the staff helped us with everything we asked about.
dont miss the "Noodle" place just across the road before you enter this gusethouse driveway.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

So I came from another hotel before staying here. The OTHER one had horrible wifi so I had to leave. I came here and before checking in and paying the lady at the front desk was SO POLITE she let me check and make sure they had amazing wifi connection!! After that everyday I came down to the little courtyard/lobby the front desk staff remembered me by my first name!! This hotel is a sister hotel to Thapae Loft Hotel, and because of that they let you use the pool!! They also have bikes for rent for only 50 baht, which is basically $1.50 for all day!! I rode around to some temples and came back so sweaty and hopped into the pool. I had already checked out of my room since I was catching a flight later AND the pool restrooms have showers in the bathroom that are super nice too! This is so nice so then you can store your luggage there all day and then do whatever you want and come back to use the pool and showers!! Loved this place and THE WIFI WAS AMAZING.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo