See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I stay at this hotel 4 day the room is so big and room beautiful I think this hotel is the best in Chiang Mai.good service,good breakfast and lovely sreft. Hope I come back to Chiang Mai Of course I will stay with you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank worravit1990
zZz Crest C, Owner at Zzz Crest Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear worravit1990 ;

Greeting from zZz Crest Chiang Mai !

Thank you very much of your taking the time to give us and sharing your experience to stay with us. Your feedback is value for us to know that our hotel operating is match with guest satisfaction. Our passion is well done of hotel standard with hospitality . We do hope that next visit zZz Crest Chiang Mai will get the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I was stay here due the business at Ching Mai. I was look the hotel in the online of hotel page is look nice and peaceful hotel . The room is big and beautiful decor with balcony that you can out to see the mountain view. Who is looking the room for sleep well and comfy. Here recommend . One things the staff very helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Norman3312 ;

Greeting from zZz Crest Chiang Mai !

It was to reading of your review that you write us is 5 score that is well for us to know that hotel operating is well done. Your feedback is value for us and travellers around the world who is looking the accommodation in Chiang Mai. We do hope that next visit zZz Crest will get the opportunity to welcome you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a new i might but i really happy to stay with zZz Crest . The breakfast is delicious . Staff helpful. Room is clean and big. I will be back to stay here again . I high recommend here if who looking for room for holiday

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
zZz Crest C, General Manager at Zzz Crest Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Mathawee J,

Thank you very much of your review and sharing you pleasant stay with us. Your feedback is value for us to know that our hotel is match with guest satisfaction. We do hope that zZz Crest will in touch also to get the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again.

See you soon !

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

So cute, comfortable, I feel good since I arrive hotel mt friend so hapoy with this hotel. It's also conveniencd to go anywhere in Chiangmai, we recommend this hotel and we will come back again and see you soon

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
zZz Crest C, Owner at Zzz Crest Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Miracle5926

Greeting from zZz Crest Chiang Mai !

Thank you very much of your taking the busy time to give the review and sharing your experience during to stay with zZz Crest. Your feedback is value for us to know that our hotel operating is match with guest satisfaction. We do appreciated of hotel recommend . We do hope that next visit zZz Crest will get opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again.

063 8256261

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I stay at this hotel 2 day the room is very big very beautiful and staff very lovely very nice place if someone find a good hotel good service at Chiang Mai I recommend this hotel and breakfast is very nice

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank zaraami
zZz Crest C, General Manager at Zzz Crest Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear zaraami ;

Thank you very much of your taking the busy time to give us to have a review and share the pleasant stay with zZz Crest. Your feedback is value for us and staff . We were passing your compliment staff members. We do hope that next visit. zZz Crest will get the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again.