“Favorite Place in Chiangmai - Fresh, Kind, Delicious”
Review of Freshtime

Freshtime
Ranked #14 of 2,662 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: We have many delicious vegetarian foods. For who love fruit we have more than 20 fresh healthy cold press juices & smoothie menus.
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We lived in Chiang Mai off and on for some time and this restaurant became our most often visited spot.

It’s a family owned placed and the owner is undoubtedly one of the kindest women I’ve encountered anywhere.

She’s welcoming, observant to any and all needs customers might have and meticulous in her food preparation and cleanliness.

The pad thai is extremely fresh with the flavors masterfully balanced. Everything else we’ve ever tried is also excellent.

Have nothing but love for a place so lovingly run.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank djdjfurth

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

A smoothie is made from real fresh fruit which has a by far greater taste than buying from other bar.
Yok is such a friendly person who could help you find a right drink for you.
Whenever I go to Chiangmai I never miss this place. Stongly recommend !!!

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank KadeMond
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant a number of times whilst we were in Chiang Mai at the beginning of August and it did not disappoint! The juices, shakes, spring rolls and pineapple fried rice were amazing - the best we’d had in Thailand.

The owner, Yok, was a lovely lady and even invited us for a spring roll cooking class with her and her sister! It was a lovely, authentic experience - way better than the actual cooking class we did thank you yok!

1  Thank Ayesha P
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I found the place looking for a green smoothie. Though they aren't on the menu the owner was super friendly and offered me a veriety of greens (kale, celery, etc.) to assemble my own. Lots of fruit and veg in there, not watered down by too much ice.

As the staff was amazing, I went back twice to get food and another smoothie amd wasn't disappointed. I had the fried cashew nuts with tofu which was delicious and came with lots of fresh veggies and tofu. Portion size was perfect (usually find thai portions too small) and the prices are really good.

And then there's the amazingly friendly owner and her mom who will both make you feel very welcome.

Couldn't be happier, definitely go there!

1  Thank Danielle C
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Delicious freshly cooked food :D daughter and mother appear to run the place - my husband and I got extremely good positive vibes from tje daughter who was doing table service, she was just the loveliest person! Overall a fab restaurant. Love the theme and decor too. The fake fruit is ridiculously realistic!!! Haha

1  Thank Flowera90