“Business Casual Suit”

Tony Tailors
Ranked #2 of 182 Shopping in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Give us Call We are ready to pick up from hotel and make you reasonable price with premium quality and workmanship.We have over 17years of professional tailoring experience. We will take care and full satisfaction with guarantee.We give attention to our customers who visit to Tony Tailors Company. Our company offer premium and customized men’s clothing such as custom suits, shirts, trousers, jackets, and tuxedos tailored by professional tailors. We also offer customized lady's Clothes.Trust forever or Never try Never know.Thank you very very much...
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Tony Tailors did a great job custom fitting my suit. I came for two fittings and each time was able to make adjustments. The guys at Tony's very very friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Brian C
"tailored"
"mr"
"purchase"

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

These guys did a great job and paid attention to detail of my suit. If I come back to the area, I’ll def get another suit from them.

3  Thank Gherrett L
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The suits they made were done in an extremely short period and had quite a high quality.
Moreover, the staff were very friendly and had an unique promoting ability ehich led me buying more than i expected. Wonderfull overall.

2  Thank Allo Lai Chun M
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Short review :
We really enjoyed ordering the suit at Tony's Taylor. They are professionnal and they let us think about the differents options and know when to give some tips.
The result is quite amazing. I am leaving Chiang Mai with a high quality suit that is way cheaper than in my country (France).
We highly recommend this taylor

Long review :
I am writing a longer reviews to explain how it works as it was what I was affraid of at the beginning.
My wife and I were walking around in the night market and we have been invited on the street by few persons working at the various taylor. We kindly refused at the beginning then we thought about the wedding we are invited to in few months and the suit I will need to buy.
So we thought that we could have a first look and accepted the invitation at Tony's Taylor.

Kumar has welcome us. He has asked us how long we were staying in Chiang Mai to ensure that he would have the time to make my suit. Then step by step we have chosen the tissue, design and finition, etc.
From this, he has been able to propose a price (quite interesting). This is important to note that we have never felt any pressure whatsoever.
From this, Kumar has taken some mesures and we have set appointments every 24 hours. They needed 72 hours to create my suit with two appointments for the fitting.

We highly recommend this place to order a suit. Very nice and professional. They know their job.

2  Thank Maxime D