All reviews deluxe room minute walk the ground floor baht condo
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Rooms are basic and clean. Has a full sized functioning fridge. Front desk staff are excellent help for directions, advice and motorbike rental. Location is decent, about 1km from the old wall, and 1km in the other direction to the Nimman area. If you have a bike it is an excellent location.7-11 is a 10 minute walk

No blackout curtain

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank chusanchusan
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

The Dome was a good spot. Clean and simple but comfortable. I do feel the need to report that I was bitten by the cat that lives there. It bit me unprovoked as I got on the elevator on the first floor. As I entered the manager's office to report the bite and find a doctor, I saw the cat in the manger's office. I learned that a resident of the hotel takes care of the cat, fortunately including the cat's vaccinations. They showed me the recent vaccination certificate and provided me with cleaning solutions. They mentioned however, that the cat "on occasion has bitten other hotel guests around the elevator." My suggestion to future hotel guests is to be aware of the cat and its history of biting.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank DavidH15658
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and it was okay.
Good price for a clean room. 2 minutes walk to huewkeaw road,can take red truck and go anywhere. Wifi only work on the lobby through. The staffs were nice.
Book via their website maybe you can get cheaper rate. The cafe serve good coffee.
There is one fat cat that wouldn't let you pet her also. ;)

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Thahahi
Reviewed 22 January 2016

If you are looking for a reasonable budget hotel this is worth thinking about. Rooms are clean and air conditioned - built around 2009 fairly modern in Thai terms. Set back from Huay Kaew road in small side soi. Great position for attractions, restaurants and shopping mall with 9 screen cinema - MAYA. Stepped access not sutable for wheelchairs.

Room Tip: Location location location. Red buses stop outside in main road.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

We recently rented a room here for a month, we had the suite as it was all that was available because we didn't book in advance. Was happy with our room it is quite basic but clean and we hardly spent any time in the room so it didn't matter. Wifi isn't the strongest but we went out most days anyway. Noi's cafe downstairs is great with cheap coffee, nice breakfast and lovely service. Location was perfect for us as we wanted to be near the Nimman area but also not too far to go into the old town, about 40 minute walk to centre or jump in a songthaew for 20baht. Staff were nice and we had a good stay here so would recommend it especially for a long term rental.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple