“Great vibe”

Cuisines: Thai, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious food at reasonable prices(2 Thai dishes + 2 drinks = 450B). “Kao Soi” was very tasty. Various choices of food were provided. There was no much river view at night. But the vibe was great. The live music was beyond expectations. The restaurant was full of people in Saturday night, including the locals.
食物好吃,價格合理。兩主菜加兩飲料450泰銖。Kao Soi泰北咖哩麵好吃。菜單有非常多品項。
晚上沒什麼河景可以看,但氣氛很好,現場樂團音樂超乎期待。週六晚上顧客很多,包含當地人。

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,203)

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I had an excellent meal but my husband hated his. Atmosphere is cute for that “hole in the wall” pub like experience. Definitely eclectic in decor. They have live music sometimes.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Went to dinner here with my study abroad group and our two leaders ordered us different things to try. Definitely try the green curry, papaya salad, pork, spring rolls, the veggies! The river was beautiful and there was a local band playing music the entire time. Also their pineapple shake was amazing!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We visited The Riverside as our last group dinner in Chiang Mai, we picked it as we knew it had a range of Thai and Western food and was on the river. The outside area was nice and the place had a good atmosphere however I think a bigger canopy needs to be put in as when it started to rain chaos ensued as everyone sitting outside had to be moved, along with their crockery and drinks! The menu was extensive however I was disappointed with my hot chocolate (tasted like it was out of those machines in hospital waiting rooms) and my vege pizza was bland. I took half my pizza home and although it was refrigerated overnight there was mould on the bottom of the base the next day, I am unsure whether I consumed this mould on the night or it developed in the fridge... The service was average and we seemed to have about four different waitresses throughout our meal. The river outlook was pretty but I don't think I would bother again!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Family of four visited at 8 p.m. and the place was crowded. Drinks and meal were adequate and fairly priced. Smokers at the adjacent table told to put it out (thanks!) The pork and fish dishes are recommended.

Date of visit: June 2018