“Staff mistook dislocated shoulder for a "sprain"”
Review of BOUNCE Thailand

BOUNCE Thailand
Ranked #25 of 106 Fun & Games in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: BOUNCE is a massive indoor trampoline park with venues across the globe. In a world where adrenaline sports are the domain of a handful of risk seeking extreme athletes, BOUNCE offers 'an airborne adrenaline rush with a soft landing' to anyone who wants to jump around.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My first time here and I by no means blame them for my idiot self mistaking a jump and landing onto the walkway with my right shoulder. I'm talking about how they responded to the accident afterwards. A few guys came to me and asked me to "raise my hands" and that said it's just a "sprain" based on what they saw on their iPad (literally. I wish I was kidding). I was given ice pad to put on my shoulder and that's about it for their "first-aid". (Maybe this is the correct thing to do if they haven't asked me to "raise my hands above my head" which was the reason I dislocated my shoulder)

I was hurting like heavens and naturally asked them to call an ambulance to which they responded I should take a taxi because it would cost me 5000 baht. Okay, fair point. Except for the fact that when I went to the taxi stand, the security guard asked me if I need a FREE ambulance provided by the department store.

TL;DR my complains are:
- staff has no clue whatsoever about first-aid; asking me to raise my hands turned out to be the reason I popped my shoulder
- staff does not care or have any contingency plan for transportation when you get hurt
- if you have a kid, god please don't come here. Sure they would have fun but once they get hurt, you can be sure that no one at the establishment has any idea about how to handle sports injury

All reviews
"session"
in 7 reviews
"lockers"

Reviewed 28 March 2018

A great place for activities and fun for 1 hour for all ages. The cost is fair and the staff is friendly and welcoming. There are some places to eat there if you ever get hungry.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to entertain the young kids, very well designed, adapted to all age with partition to separate different age, they are very caring for the safety of the kids, highly recommended if you have highly energetic kids to exercice and get tired too...

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

My four children, ages 10-14 have been here several times with family or school outings. They always have fun! Safety and supervision are important and well done.