“very good restaurant in Bangkok Silom”
Review of Eat Me Restaurant

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Silom
Reviewed 22 January 2018

when ever I'm in Bangkok I go once or twice to eat me. I love the food it's perfect and every detail is good. Service extremely good. All people are well trained and work real on very high level. The bar keeper is a real artist how he mix the drink. I couldn't stop watching.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,944)

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere is great, contemporary decor with seating in and outside. Huge ferns hanging in the entrance, nice, nice. The food was great, fresh, tasty and well presented. The wine list was extensive and appropriately priced. The staff were attentive, accommodating and well spoken. We will be coming back for sure.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I really like this restaurant. It is elegant and casual. It is small and exclusive. Dishes are delicious. Service is impeccable. Music is excellent and smooth. The restaurant is close to Silom. Food was excellent and delicate. It is fusion with predominant Thai flavours. Mocktails are delicious.

Price was elevated. I did not mind.

It is better to make reservations in advance. We were at the Mandarin Oriental and they helped us getting a table reserved. We took a taxi to reach the restaurant. We paid 200 Bahts from the Oriental to the Restaurant. They helped us to get a taxi back to the hotel. The trip was much shorter and we paid 80 bahts.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I have nothing to complain. Service Good, Food Excellent and the price is normal for a Restaurant in the area.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Went to this place several time for dinner, drinks, and desert. All were very good. The staff, owner, and bartender were lovely and super accommodating. The place is nicely designed. A good vibe.