“Good one after 5days tour ”

Everest Kitchen Bangkok
Ranked #773 of 12,644 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

After five days tour we got nice food. Where we stay seasion siam hotel just opposite. Masala tea with ginger make as fresh. Momo was ok chutney was super delicious will back again. With friend prize are in our budget.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had just arrived in our hotel, delayed flight. It was close to closing but they stayed open for us. The food was gorgeous, buttered chicken and chicken curry. Wonderful tastes.
Mango lassi went down well for my daughter and we both took a bottle of cold water away with us back to our hotel.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Today my lunch with my famaly i am a thai so I would like to let all of my friend know that galic naan bread and chicken tikka, chicken curry and mutton biryani was fantastic. this is a my first meal indian food. it the best in bangkok new and fresh.

1  Thank promui
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Wow, what a bad experience! The crispy indian bread came with a green dip which was only spicy, no taste of herbs. The tomato soup was extremely sweet, I can't eat, also no taste of herbs. The lamb curry was good, the chicken curry in cashew but sauce doesn't taste like cashew nuts. The Lassi was warm.

Nobody came to our table to ask if we are satisfied. When I asked for the bill the waiter brought it but doesn't asked why I didn't eat the soup. So I had to pay for it.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here last week and it was the best meal we had in Bangkok! The food was full of flavour and service was quick. The staff are polite and made sure we were well looked after. We would definatly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Dannie C