As the title says, a very nice hotel, would I recommend it, yes.
A nice room, far too warm when I arrived and the AC wouldn't cool it - a call to reception, when I returned later in the day it was fixed.
I stayed there on business, so room service for me - nice food.
Very friendly staff.
Nice gym - has a Smiths machine and dumbbells up to 30kg.
Not enough lifts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Bangkok, the hotel seamlessly connects to its own convention centre and shopping centre. The 505 rooms and suites are beautifully spacious (up to 387 sq m.) and boast panoramic views. For leisure, there’s a 25-metre pool, a spa, tennis courts, and a fitness centre. The hotel is a phenomenal dining destination, with Redsky rooftop restaurant & bar, a champagne bar, and a Tapas bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Fastbooking, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Centara Grand at CentralWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand And Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld:
- Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld: Hotel Bangkok
- Centara Grand At Centralworld Bangkok