“Amazing in BKK”
Review of Pizza And The City - CLOSED

Pizza And The City
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Open since May 2015, Pizza And The City offers real Neapolitan pizza along with a wide selection of Italian food. The preparation of the food is controlled by Italian Chef and Neapolitan Pizza Maker. Wide majority of our ingredients are imported from Europe. Dietary requirement are satisfied with vegetarian and vegan choices, gluten free options are always available. The wine list offers a extensive selection of wines at a very competitive selling price. Also the selction of Italian craft beers is quite interesting. We open every day from Noon to Midnight. Our service team is looking forward to receive you at Pizza And The City in Sukhumvit Soi 11.
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Élégant and friendly owner and staff. But slowly service. But creative surprizingly with unique form pizza. And good classic italian music. Attention is expensive :((
But recommended

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Napolitan pizza as you will only find in Italy, and finally we found a good glass of red wine! Fully worth the price!

2  Thank Tom v
Pizza_And_The_City, General Manager at Pizza And The City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Tom v,

I am totally flattered by your review on Tripadvisor. We have been happy to provide a trip to Italy and thank you so much for choosing Pizza And The City among thousand restaurants in town.

I hope you will come back soon to our small restaurant.

Best regards

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

One of the two best pizzas I have ever had!! The best Italian sausage. Crust is perfect. Proprietor is from Napoli. Wonderful. Bangkok, you are very lucky. Pls franchise to Manila!

1  Thank Asiadream

Dear Asiadream,

we have been "fortunate" receiving your visit to Pizza And The City.

I am very happy to read that you had good time with us and enjoyed our pizza.

Thank you for the great review on Tripadvisor and see you soon at our small place in Bangkok.

Regards

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We had Dinner in October 2017. Ordered a pizza and pasta with my kids.
Really nice priced high.
The owner came to say hello.
There was a gap between the menu and what was available - the owner apologized.

Dear Manny K,

thank you for awarding Pizza And The City with your choice and for the positive response on Tripadvisor. I am glad that you had an overall good experience and we will work hard to cover the "gap". :)

I have been pleased meeting you and your family and I am looking forward to see you back to our small restaurant in Bangkok.

Best regards

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious gnocchi and pizza! Beautiful, genuine Italian hospitality! Awesome place to visit anytime for delicious Italian food.

Dear josephjvlumanog,

it was indeed my pleasure meeting you at Pizza And The City and I am happy to read that you had good time and food with us.

Thank you for such good review on Tripadvisor and I am looking forward to see you back to Bangkok.

Regards